Josh Windass Signs - OFFICIAL

Just now, Ferkorf said:

Well people can butter it up all they want but that just says it all on how good he is...

He’s better and more enthusiastic than anyone in our team at the moment..... He fell out with Paul Cook cos he regretted going to Wigan in the first place ..thought he could better ......Anyone who thinks pelupessy ..winnall ..Rhodes etc are better players than windass need their heads shaking !!

2 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Why? he's different to anything we have. He's a link up player, one that plays behind a single forward. 

We just don't have a player that does this. 

Regardless of how he plays, he has played 50% of the season with a team sat in the bottom 3 , cant get a game, and Wigan fans dont rate him. 

I'm not saying I'm against it , it's just a strange one,  I'm interested to see how he gets on like.

5 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

What I have seen of windass he has energy something the squad is clearly lacking

Agree, think that's what well see going forward from Monks team when he gets his choice of players in. 

Also, more of a collective than a team of individuals. 

It certainly looks like monk wants to have players in attack that plays on the front foot and puts energy and drive into the team well with da Cruz and windass this suggests it also having that solid focal point in wickham and players like reach, Harris, forestieri ( in squad tomorrow) and Murphy we should have plenty of options and different playing style options to go with hard working winnal and and big attey adds depth rhodes well it’s a shame he couldn’t be moved on