Josh Windass Signs - OFFICIAL

for those who don’t really know much about him like me 

looks like he Likes to get forward a bit like lee scores goals with both feet and head. Would surely give us something extra in the final third. Not sure how that would effect the rest of the team but judging on latest results it can’t be worse off. I’d certainly welcome a swap deal with rhodes if we can pull it off 

I’m presuming he no longer plays up front? He seems a similar type of player to Max Power, who also used to play for Wigan. 
I can remember a lot on here clamouring for us to sign him, he now struggles to get into the Sunderland side. Not really sure what he is, or what he does. As long as we also bring in a striker with a bit of pace, somebody who can stretch defences. Unless Da Cruz is more of a striker, than a winger, but that is what we need to play alongside Fletcher/Wickham?

Just now, gurujuan said:

I’m presuming he no longer plays up front? He seems a similar type of player to Max Power, who also used to play for Wigan. 
I can remember a lot on here clamouring for us to sign him, he now struggles to get into the Sunderland side. Not really sure what he is, or what he does. As long as we also bring in a striker with a bit of pace, somebody who can stretch defences. Unless Da Cruz is more of a striker, than a winger, but that is what we need to play alongside Fletcher/Wickham?

Monk said on his press conference today that Da Cruz is predominantly a striker.

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

When you say he's a Max Power type player I don't know what that means? Does it mean he's another absolutely anonymous lower league midfielder? 

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

talking rubbish. He’s nothing like Max Power

1 minute ago, edinburghowl said:

The Rangers fans that I know don’t speak very highly of him. Poor attitude and application. Hopefully he has matured and changed as a player

Not saying he’s a world beater but we need someone who can play between the lines and who has got a bit about them. He’s a capable player on his day up to the coaching staff to get that out of him if he does join. 

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

Well not really, I’ve never seen him, but a quick forward is just what’s required

Monks words 

Da Cruz is somebody he’s aware of from his contacts 

he’s one that’s fits the profile young athletic quick and determined 

he’s predominantly a striker 

I assumed he was more wide from the googling videos but we could be seeing a change in formation in time 

maybe three strikers instead of wingers ?

da Cruz.      Wickham       Forestieri 

or two up top 

in wickham and da Cruz 

monk also said he wanted two strikers in today so wickham and ?