He’s an impact player.  A useful option to have on the bench to see a game out.

Rhodes and Nuhiu up front didn’t work against Bristol but we got away with it.  Monk should have seen that and changed it for today’s game.

He’s a frustrating player but the claims that he’s one of our worst ever players are ridiculous and childish.

Edited by Westfield Owl
  • Like 1

We all know Nuhui’s attributes. Yes there limited but at times can be very effective. No reason to slag him off every time he has a poor game. 

He’s an impact player for home games really. It’s up to Monk to work this out and address it in January.

36 minutes ago, Thewednesdayway000 said:

By far and away the worst player I have seen in a wedneday shirt carnt run carnt pass carnt jump pepole say he scored goals yeah I could score goals 20 goals after 7 season at a club absolutely awfull

Carnt spell. Awfull.

But I agree with the notion that he isn't going to lead us to the promised land. But is it his fault he's still here - who agreed to his last contract. 

A centre forward's basic task is to score goals. Doesn't seem to be able to manage this on a regular basis.

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Again, balance is required. He’s not my favourite player by any stretch but he’s been very good this season bar the last 4 games where he’s been crap. That’s the problem with big Dave, when he’s crap, it’s very noticeable. 

True, its been very noticeable for the last 4 seasons, apart from when his contract was coming to an end. 

1 hour ago, Thewednesdayway000 said:

By far and away the worst player I have seen in a wedneday shirt carnt run carnt pass carnt jump pepole say he scored goals yeah I could score goals 20 goals after 7 season at a club absolutely awfull

Id Dave is the worst player you have seen , you cant have been supporting wednesday for long. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1