Stoke - V - Wednesday (Boxing Day) OMDT

We all know Bannan can play some amazing passes sometimes...........but............he can also play some diabolical ones too. I sometimes feel

if he took just a fraction of a second longer to weigh up the pass fewer would get intercepted or go astray. 

If Nuhiu and Rhodes continue 2nd half up front then it will be 1 - 0 Stoke.

Reach and Harris and Fox need to start raining in some crosses if those two up front are going to get anywhere near the goal.

• Like 1

Just now, Holmowl said:

Awful.

Dawson, Fox, Lees, Luongo, Bannan and Harris playing.

Rest lousy.

Dom looking shaky today. Front two not holding the ball.

Signs we can dominate, but poorest half since Hull. 

I think you’ve been Awfully generous there. More mistakes than you’d expect from reliable players like Lees and Bannan. 

Lucky to still be in the game, but we are still in it and need to test them as I think they crumble if we can get one back. 

8 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Very happy to have gone in 1 down, should be more, Harris getting a stupid booking too, when will these footballers learn? 

Id take a point as it is.

It is a stupid booking but he must be as frustrated as the rest of us. wee wee poor 45 minutes with little hope of the front 2 giving him anything to play off then just before half time he gets a rare chance to run at them and the ref gives a free-kick against him after their player falls over.

Just now, 2roland2 said:

he’s a good manager but they have t had to break sweat today. We simply haven’t turned up.  

I didn't mention the way we played just the ridiculous claim thats oft made on here about how we should trounce teams based purely on their relative league position despite what happens regularly in this division 

Never has the statement anyone can beat anyone been as true as it is this season in the Championship