Stoke - V - Wednesday (Boxing Day) OMDT

I really don't get the "game management" comments, we were absolutely awful today and deserved nothing, it was an off day by the entire team except Dawson, we don't need to replace the defenders (its been looking fairly good) we don't need to get rid of the manager etc etc, it was an off day (other teams at the top also had mostly negative results today) we move on.

2 hours ago, toppOwl said:

I really don't get the "game management" comments, we were absolutely awful today and deserved nothing, it was an off day by the entire team except Dawson, we don't need to replace the defenders (its been looking fairly good) we don't need to get rid of the manager etc etc, it was an off day (other teams at the top also had mostly negative results today) we move on.

I think it's just frustration at losing it at the end, but as you say if we can just look at it as a whole and say we didn't play well and we got what we deserved then it's pretty easy to just move on and say it was an off day

We're still 4th, but what you can't afford in the championship is to have a few off days in a row, then that means you're out of the playoffs!

Edited by jomaco

It's clear from the plethora of late goals we give away that our players still aren't fit. Don't they train? 

We have a team on Premier league wages Andy we have a team that's totally unfit. 

Come on Monk it's time to get these players working hard on fitness and fundamentals