Stoke - V - Wednesday (Boxing Day) OMDT

Just now, 2roland2 said:

You would really take rhodes off instead of nuhiu?  Rhodes is struggling but fizz me nuhiu is like a flipping cart horse pulling 6 cart horses 

At least Nuhiu is showing for the ball. Rhodes is hiding 

Doesn't fancy it, prob thinking about his transfer

plus as bad a Nuhiu is today...Rhodes and Winnall?!?!

This isn’t a dig at Rhodes per se, but there is literally no point having him on the pitch when it’s like this. He’s not going to hold it up, and he’s not going to create anything himself. 

Nuhiu isnt having the best game, but in this type of game he’ll offer more battling than Rhodes. 

Edited by bigdan2003

Guest Kagoshimaowl
Just now, Minton said:

Palmer needs to sort himself out, McLean is running the show so far. Nuhiu has the touch of a rapist, we know this already. I'd be tempted to take him off for Hutch and play Rhodes up top on his own

Rhodes has been even worse than Atdhe!

1 minute ago, Minton said:

Palmer needs to sort himself out, McLean is running the show so far. Nuhiu has the touch of a rapist, we know this already. I'd be tempted to take him off for Hutch and play Rhodes up top on his own

Agreed. Need more steel int middle

Despite a poor half there was enough to show this game is still there for us.

The fact stoke didn't convert 2 or 3 more of their chances means all still to play for.

If we get the next goal I wouldn't be surprised to see us win.

Freshen things up with Winnall for Atti and Børner for Iorfa.

What the last two games have shown is what Feltcher brings aside from his goals.

Edited by Rhubarb n Custard

2 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Teams that are really poor and struggling must be itching to play Wednesday..............we've been getting poor team's seasons going for  years now.....

Stoke are BOTTOM   of the league for a reason.  We should be trouncing them !

Yet, we've beaten all the bottom 7 so far this season?!?

Shocking, playing Stoke at their game that they've mastered for years. Direct football does not work against this team.

Dave can't hold a ball to save his life. Rhodes is playing like he's got bricks on his feet. Can't remember a single cross from us.

No idea what Monk is doing but he should have been out on that touch line barking at the players.

4 minutes ago, sagesse said:

Awful, but I think Nuhiu has been worse.  He just cannot win a header, touch has been awful and has shown complete lack of movement.  My eyes are burning.

Yep, sometimes there are a few that slate Nuhiu for the sake of it but not today. His first touch has been so bad that his 2nd touch has to be a tackle more often than not and he's committing needless fouls as well. On the few occasions he has got it under control has passing has been poor. 

Hope they prove me wrong but I can't see us scoring 1 today never mind turning this around for 3 points.

1 minute ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Teams that are really poor and struggling must be itching to play Wednesday..............we've been getting poor team's seasons going for  years now.....

Stoke are BOTTOM   of the league for a reason.  We should be trouncing them !

I bet Hull fans were saying the same when Barnsley beat them this division is full of results where teams should "trounce" the opposition yet week in week out we have posts like yours just ignoring reality 

Stoke wont finish bottom with O'Neill in charge