Stoke - V - Wednesday (Boxing Day) OMDT

Merry Christmas Snoots. Thanks for another year of life saving humour. 

I'm left thinking how absolutely priceless it would have been to see HRH with a photo of Dave on the desk, embellished with a lipstick kiss mark, perhaps. WTF:

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 3

Good morning Snoots. Got me a little kerfuffled there buddy as I usually scan this around 6a.m.  WOW!! I thought, only posted 2 minutes ago, so his Lurdship must've had a god xmas day. Kinda forgot I am up late, DOH!!

We need to potter off down there, fire in a few goals, close up our defence as tight as a kiln and come home with three points, me Owld china. :bullen:UTO

• Haha 1

Ref Watch - John Brooks

giphy.gif.6d0d53e6900e72c3af849b0bd26763c3.gif

Still in his 20s and we've only had 4 games under him before, 2 against QPR and 2 against Reading, resulting in 1 win, 1 draw and 2 defeats (both against QPR). He's reffed Stoke twice and they lost both games. 

Largely unnoticed apart from failing to award a penalty to us when Pudil had the audacity to get booted in the head

22719.jpg

I give him 6 Courtneys on the GeorgeCourtneyometer 

gc6.thumb.jpg.a92ca7325f1a83e061aa6ed4bd735593.jpg

p.s. Don't worry we've got one we've heard of for Sunday's game against Cardiff. Chap called Robinson...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Nuhiu’s photo on the Queen’s desk...genius mate.

Any result possible today. Stoke have been tripe but have the players to be up with West Brom and 
Leeds. They are massively under-performing.

Hoping Fletcher is fit. Really want to see the Fletcher & Rhodes Christmas Special.

Thanks Mlud

They’ve got a good manager and good players but I’m not sure they’ll be in a good mood especially if Christmas was cancelled. Then again, maybe having been denied mince pies will fill them with rage and energy. We will need to stand up to them and I predict one of our tough nuts (Reach or Hutch) will see red today.

1:1