3rd in the table.

6 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

With both Leeds and West Brom to play again this season, anything is possible but it’s the Wednesday way to find a way to shoot ourselves in the foot

Unlucky in both those fixtures in the first round of games. 

I really don't see anything to fear when we take them on again. 

22 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

What a brilliant achievement to be 3rd in the table at Christmas. Well done to the players and management. Merry Christmas everyone. 

Wouldn't it be great if Leeds got pipped to promotion again by a team from Sheffield.

Can you image Look Leeds reporting that they would turn the transmission off for South Yorkshire.  :duntmatter:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

With both Leeds and West Brom to play again this season, anything is possible but it’s the Wednesday way to find a way to shoot ourselves in the foot

Now we've got everybody excited and genuinely believing there's a chance of promotion (potential points deduction notwithstanding) we'll lose at Stoke, and probably get 2 points at best from Cardiff and Hull - I've been watching us for long enough to just accept that it's what we do lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Unlucky in both those fixtures in the first round of games. 

I really don't see anything to fear when we take them on again. 

I don’t either. Both teams are more refined than us but Monk has got us physical

and competitive in all areas of the pitch. We have height, strength, pace and that bit of guile with Bannan who is playing extremely well at the moment. 

Im sure we will look to bring a striker with pace in January to give us that extra dimension up top. As long as we avoid a points deduction, I’m very confident of a top 6 finish. We definitely deserve to be 3rd after the first round of fixtures - we should have more points given we’ve let in some late goals.

9 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Wouldn't it be great if Leeds got pipped to promotion again by a team from Sheffield.

Can you image Look Leeds reporting that they would turn the transmission off for South Yorkshire.  :duntmatter:

They'd be focusing all their efforts of some lads from Batley who've taken up team cycling or something. 

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, room0035 said:

They'd just put War of the Monster Trucks on.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Now we've got everybody excited and genuinely believing there's a chance of promotion (potential points deduction notwithstanding) we'll lose at Stoke, and probably get 2 points at best from Cardiff and Hull - I've been watching us for long enough to just accept that it's what we do lol

Thought the same for Sunday. Chance to go third no way will we take it. thought it would be 1-0 Bristol with a dodgy late penalty... 

It's Wednesday usually the downpour happens just when you see the sun break through the clouds. 

18 hours ago, HighworthOwl said:

Thought the same for Sunday. Chance to go third no way will we take it. thought it would be 1-0 Bristol with a dodgy late penalty... 

It's Wednesday usually the downpour happens just when you see the sun break through the clouds. 

I did feel physically sick while waiting for Baz to score that penalty - stomach was all over the place in those few seconds !