3rd in the table.

1 minute ago, sweetsheri said:

32 points needed from 23 games 

Give it a flipping rest will you. 

Yes, we may get a points deduction, but can't you actually allow people to enjoy the fact we are doing well? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, sMacLean said:

Brilliant but shows how awful the league is. But for a few late mistakes we'd be top. Even 21pt deduction wouldn't send us down if we keep getting results.

Yeah, I don't think it is of the standard is was a few years back when we were getting in the play offs. 

Did read somewhere that one of the issues with FFP is that inevitably it will reduce the quality of the division, as teams are less willing to fork out for better players. 

11 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Yeah, I don't think it is of the standard is was a few years back when we were getting in the play offs. 

Did read somewhere that one of the issues with FFP is that inevitably it will reduce the quality of the division, as teams are less willing to fork out for better players. 

Unless you're Derby and have Shriek flying in - don't mention Derby tho to the EFL... nicely hiding in our spotlight shadow.

19 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Not to mention the sky high prices for the best championship talent. Prices only premier League teams can afford.