3rd in the table.

On 22/12/2019 at 17:46, Lord Snooty said:

In 100 years or less all of us on this board will be dead.

Our lives will have meant jack sh*t as the Universe expands on inexorably   without us,  mere forgotten  flecks in a billion year history. 

I suppose really with that in mind , and the pointlessness of it all, we could all go and top ourselves now seeing as none of it matters.  

Or we could stop being miserable conkers and enjoy the silly things, like football while we're here. 

image.png.beeaffe75a9c34fc79203fa648e340cd.png

DON'T BE A CONKER

MERRY CHRISTMAS  

Rubbish, we've all been Owlstalk pioneers at the birth of the social media age. We are legends. We will be remembered as the first rag bag set of online loudmouths in the football world who had such influence to change our football clubs ownership & management at the swipe of our keyboards. We will never die! 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Colinwestzicoest said:

Rubbish, we've all been Owlstalk pioneers at the birth of the social media age. We are legends. We will be remembered as the first rag bag set of online loudmouths in the football world who had such influence to change our football clubs ownership & management at the swipe of our keyboards. We will never die! 

A sobering thought that when I am nought but ashes drifting in the wind all that will remain as legacy is an avatar and some comments about how well Gary Hooper used his arris.

• Haha 4

Guest Kameron
On 22/12/2019 at 16:22, sweetsheri said:

It can be done..!

Dem Blavges closed a bigger gap to 2nd..

Did  dem blades close the gap having been deducted 21 points?

Guest Kameron
On 22/12/2019 at 17:46, Lord Snooty said:

In 100 years or less all of us on this board will be dead.

Our lives will have meant jack sh*t as the Universe expands on inexorably   without us,  mere forgotten  flecks in a billion year history. 

I suppose really with that in mind , and the pointlessness of it all, we could all go and top ourselves now seeing as none of it matters.  

Or we could stop being miserable conkers and enjoy the silly things, like football while we're here. 

image.png.beeaffe75a9c34fc79203fa648e340cd.png

DON'T BE A CONKER

MERRY CHRISTMAS  

You enjoy it I can see that being third at Xmas in the second division means the world to you and many others. For me it’s another year of failure and soon to be our 20th season outside the top flight, there’s absolutely fizz all to enjoy about that.

1 hour ago, Kameron said:

For me it’s another year of failure and soon to be our 20th season outside the top flight, there’s absolutely fizz all to enjoy about that.

Do we have to stop trying to get promoted to the top league if we don't make it back within 20 years or something?

Guest Kameron
25 minutes ago, Dan™ said:

Do we have to stop trying to get promoted to the top league if we don't make it back within 20 years or something?

Not at all but it won’t happen this season thanks to the actions of the chairman.

26 minutes ago, Kameron said:

Not at all but it won’t happen this season thanks to the actions of the chairman.

Whose fault was it the previous 19 yrs.?

Seems to me ...a good chance of play- offs this year..if not better.

Which would make it 3 good chances out of 5 since he's been here.

Thanks to the actions of the chairman..lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kameron said:

You enjoy it I can see that being third at Xmas in the second division means the world to you and many others. For me it’s another year of failure and soon to be our 20th season outside the top flight, there’s absolutely fizz all to enjoy about that.

Tonight you will be visited by three spirits...

db45a7fc0a7ab598ec259b5613cc128a.jpg.7344a08f443c1524e9f3841bde0e5bc4.jpg

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, kristmace said:

Wow, comparing those league tables... We've conceded half the number of goals that we had at this time last year. Huge improvement. 

I always thought for us to compete this season we had to be strong defensively as we’re not really a free scoring side despite scoring 21 goals on the road and so far we have been.

3 hours ago, Kameron said:

If the only way you can enjoy your football is for your team to be in the top flight, you may have picked the wrong team to follow...

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

Guest Kameron
36 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

If the only way you can enjoy your football is for your team to be in the top flight, you may have picked the wrong team to follow...

:duntmatter:

Unfortunately you don’t choose to follow Wednesday.

1 hour ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

I think West Brom and Leeds will be comfortably in the autos, but it will be a very average playoffs this season which we have to be involved in. 

Don't give up yet. Look at last seasons table. 

Still a lot of games to go and a lot of points to play for. Nobody will like playing us. We just need a bit of luck to get auto.

Nothing we can do about the EFL so forget about it and see what happens. If something is outside your control there's no point worrying about it.