Chance to go 4th tomorrow

Guest Grez Bez

Would be great.

It's Weird though because we are doing well yet I don't feel it. I don't have much confidence in this team and don't know why

Edited by Grez Bez

Game on!

Anything can happen in this league, we were all doom and gloom and suddenly we're 3 pts away from 3rd. Leeds and WBA might be well ahead, but the season is long (not even played half way through) and when teams start picking up injuries, results change and suddenly that advantage shrinks.. doubting WBA will fold, but Leeds tend to and don't have a big squad anyway. But as it stands, just being able to go 3rd is nice, and whether we do it or not, we're close!

Edited by N0rtherner

5 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

Would be great.

It's Weird though because we are doing well yet I don't feel it. I don't have much confidence in this team and don't know why

Im sure they’ll remind us why tomorrow! 

This season feels a bit like Carlos’ second where Newcastle and Brighton became too far ahead to catch and we were always in or around the playoff places. 

19 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

Would be great.

Same. It’s an odd season so far, I think with the whole Bruce thing and then having no manager for a while... then the dodgy accounts/stadium stuff going on... it just seems to go on and on and I think everyone’s just waiting for the next punch to come.
So it’s hard to be upbeat as such, plus there’s a long way to go yet... if we’re in the same position come February I think we may start to BELIEVE!!

A quick question then. If we reach the Premier League, does the value of our stadium increase? 

I think Mr C should argue the case that it does, and that he cunningly factored into his recent stadium purchase price, the knowledge that he had big plans to increase stadium revenues once we reached the Premier League.

12 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

Would be great.

that's a problem for you to sort out coz I'm sure the lads back themselves …...we have a very competitive side ….not great but no one as taken them apart and points deduction aside I expect them to be in contention right up until may . 

37 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

Would be great.

Not sure why.

We are on schedule for a healthy 65 goals. Only 43 against. A GD of 22.

And above all, on target for 74 points, which should get us a play-off.

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Everytime somebody says "if we can do this then we will do this" of recent it never works out.

"If we beat Charlton we'll have a quarter final v United!"

And it's gone on ever since that

.................you're kidding right?

It's been going on ever since 1867!

• Haha 1

Cocu is under a fair bit of pressure which I hope is good for us.

Not entirely sure we are a team capable of putting a run together unless it's against rank bad opposition.  The next two games have got 1 point and disappointment written all over it.  Hopefully I am proven wrong.  We just need to hang on in there until we get striking and full back reinforcements in Jan on loan

4 hours ago, theowlsman said:

A quick question then. If we reach the Premier League, does the value of our stadium increase?

think Mr C should argue the case that it does, and that he cunningly factored into his recent stadium purchase price, the knowledge that he had big plans to increase stadium revenues once we reached the Premier League.

DC must've purchased the stadium during the club's "buy one Championshp stadium, get one Premier League stadium free" promotion.

Clever!

5 hours ago, theowlsman said:

I think Mr C should argue the case that it does, and that he cunningly factored into his recent stadium purchase price, the knowledge that he had big plans to increase stadium revenues once we reached the Premier League.

I was thinking this too. Spurs just spent a billion on a Premier League stadium. DC's investment on a potential PL stadium is a steal.

8 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Unfortunately looks like Leeds and westbrom running away with automatic places

10 points clear of 3rd

3rd to 13 th 6 points init :ghoulguy:

Don’t forget about Leeds annual implosion which generally begins after Christmas, saying that they are the team that have impressed me the most so far .