EFL Statement

1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

We have fake taxi and drinks companies.

The writing has been on the wall for long time if you looked at things objectively.

Rather than a coherent plan to improve revenue by getting people in the ground and working the transfer market....

only one person to blame.

29 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Have Derby and Reading blatantly fiddled the sale date to make it fit into the most convenient year's accounts though?

And have they had various "sponsors" which are blatantly non trading shell companies? 

I mentioned the sale date.  And blatant fiddle is probably assuming more than is officially known.  Time will tell I guess.

I never mentioned sponsors, and there are more blatant offenders than us in that regard (Man City and PSG like to bend the sponsorship rules for example).  I haven't seen any indication that activity is being investigated or suggested as not complying with rules though?

3 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

yer im with you it be 12 points for going over 39 million then another points deduction for misconduct could be 20-25 points then revenue etc will be after chansiri , d taxis? will be looked into next , they will want us relegated so if they can manage it with deductions they will im sure of it. ive had worries of this 4-5 years ago and got shot down on here . oh well some good days out in league 1 aint there. 

hahahah, dear me, always look on the bright side eh 

Innocent until proven guilty 

7 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

We didn’t account for the ground sale in the right financial year.

The rules are absolutely ridiculous and unfair. But they’re the rules and we thought we could outsmart the league. Unfortunately not the case. 

Are they facts that are proven ?    UTO 

Who are the accountants that have put there name to these ‘fudged’ accounts ??  

bit of a risk that innit ? If it’s such a blatant ‘fudge’ 

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

yer im with you it be 12 points for going over 39 million then another points deduction for misconduct could be 20-25 points then revenue etc will be after chansiri , d taxis? will be looked into next , they will want us relegated so if they can manage it with deductions they will im sure of it. ive had worries of this 4-5 years ago and got shot down on here . oh well some good days out in league 1 aint there. 

I doubt it would be a second points deduction. IF DC cannot account for the charges, my guess would be a points deduction for the breach, a fine for the misconduct, and a day in court over false accounting. All of which will drag on for aaaaaaaages & ages. 

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

But Villa were in the EFL when they sold their stadium so the same rules should apply or yet again one rule for one team and another rule for others.

This is kind of the fundamental issue with the EFL they pick and choose which teams to fine and dish out embargo to then completely ignore others.

The EFL have no jurisdiction over PL clubs.