Press conference called for 4pm

1 minute ago, Lincowl said:

Why not? They’re independent media not the club’s PR company. It’s a big story if two days ago we were after other managers.

What type of answer would you be expecting?

Yeah we spoke to Danny Cowley but he turned us down so I had to settle for this guy next to me.

Or

No, we didn't have any interest in Danny Cowley. I've always wanted Garry Monk but it took me ages to find him cos I lost his number and it took me ages to find him on Facebook 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Shakespeare as No 2?

Not according to the Yorkshire Post.

The former Leeds United and Middlesbrough manager, 40, has been out of work since being dismissed by Birmingham City in the summer when he was shown the door after a row with the bard over the club's transfer strategy.

He fell out with William Shakespeare !!!!!????

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Totally agree - fresh team and eyes needed.

It'll be interesting to see the eleven picked for Huddersfield. I wonder if it will still carry Bullen's influence? I suspect it will? I know we're short of options at left-back but our loss record when Fox starts is f***ing horrendous, yet Bullen still picks him.

What a bunch of fannies our fans are

Most wanted experience you've got it

Most wanted someone younger you've got it

Some where saying got to keep bullen you've got it, also a former owls player which some fans love

You just cant please some people im sorry pep and jose did'nt want it. So stop moaning and get behind monk and lets give it a go

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Monk has done a decent job on the pitch wherever he has been .

Of course, I have no idea if it is down to him or the back up staff he has had.

The off pitch stuff is obviously a worry but can’t believe we haven’t explored that and we have still picked him so think we can handle it.

Contrary to most on here I think we need someone with experience at this level and at biggish clubs. Not the time to gamble.

We are not a stable club off the pitch. Lots of issues and not a great structure to bring a manager into.Basically Chansiri plus advisors. 

Could have sunk a younger or foreign coach whereas Monk is used to it.

4 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

It'll be interesting to see the eleven picked for Huddersfield. I wonder if it will still carry Bullen's influence? I suspect it will? I know we're short of options at left-back but our loss record when Fox starts is f***ing horrendous, yet Bullen still picks him.

Fox has been best LB so far this season, so why slate him. Plenty of others in front of him who have underperformed so far.