Press conference called for 4pm

19 minutes ago, Lincowl said:

Drab appointment and drab press conference.

Would have been easier to take without the hope of Cowleys taking over. Why didn’t any journalists ask about them?

Hopefully we can now all move on from the management duo at a tiddly club with no expectations and who, lets face it, were never going to come here.

..lets get behind Monk - with all the problems here he will needs all the support/help he can get. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, owls maniac said:

Have to echo some of the comments re. Bullen.

Nice guy, but it's getting a bit embarrassing now how he sticks around every time he is passed over for the job like a family pet.

I’m surprised he even wants to be in that position. For such a “brilliant” coach no one seems to want to take him with them. 

44 minutes ago, striker said:

Underwhelmed by that press conference, DC looked pissed off, didn't detect any chemistry between the two and didn't seem much interest from the local press. 

Reading between the lines, wouldn't surprise me if he was the only one willing to work with our existing backroom staff, without bringing in his own people and may explain why the Cowley link went cold. 

Still, wish him the best of luck because the bottom line is that I want our club to be successful and he's now our manager. 

It all looked a bit uncomfortable

7 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

I’m surprised he even wants to be in that position. For such a “brilliant” coach no one seems to want to take him with them. 

Eh???, bruce came and left with his own gang, Jos back in germany & carlos in portugal, hows bully go with any of em???

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Incredibly uninspiring press conference. No backroom staff? Already onto a loser there in my view. 

No backroom staff YET, never said never, be amazed if Monk doesnt add to coaching staff in time, give em chance ffs, he's only been in chair an hour n half!!!:ohmy: