Wednesday - V - QPR (OMDT)

Guest Ferkorf
1 minute ago, paulrs said:

Sat in a traffic jam near Bristol 6 hours after setting off from Cornwall, reading about how rubbish we’ve been and listening to pigs equaliser on radio. To top it off I’ve got two whinging kids in the back. 

You can imagine the mood I’m in. 

That sounds like one of my my nightmares 

Losing at home to QPR.....Anyone still think Bullen is the right man for the job? He hasn’t got a friggin clue....Beat 3 of the relegation favourites, played garbage in the last few games and scrape a win against League 1 Rotherham....And to make it worse the Scum from across the city are drawing at Chelsea....Wednesday are turning into a joke of a club with a joke of a manager and are quickly becoming a friggin laughing stock

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

What's happened to this club under the ownership of DC is quite frankly shameful.

Can't say a bad word about how he saved us. ...But his persistence in soldiering on and " family "  is going to phookin destroy us.

He didn't even "save us", that was Milan. 

He'll never take us up. 

3 minutes ago, paulrs said:

Sat in a traffic jam near Bristol 6 hours after setting off from Cornwall, reading about how rubbish we’ve been and listening to pigs equaliser on radio. To top it off I’ve got two whinging kids in the back. 

Always busy near the RAC place.

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

What's happened to this club under the ownership of DC is quite frankly shameful.

Can't say a bad word about how he saved us. ...But his persistence in soldiering on and " family "  is going to phookin destroy us.

His inactivity staggers me. Same squad for 5 years, and he persists way too long with shiit managers.

4 minutes ago, paulrs said:

Cant remember the last time I was so annoyed over a football result,

Its the fact it could have been avoided if our chairman had some sort of plan and the club a decent structure.

The fact neither are in place indicates he clearly isn’t a clue what to do about this situation and is just ignoring the problem in the hope it will disappear.

At this moment I’d take any manager, irrespective of how crap they are ..

Edited by Earlsfieldowl

Just now, Joe Jockstrap said:

When the fizz is Chansiri going to get his thumb out of his ass and realise that we need a proven, professional f’ing manager?

It’s gone way beyond a joke, sort it out or we’ll soon be bottom 6!

He’s still stung by Bruce, probably cba anymore 

6 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

And me. Qualified experienced managers vs. an Estate Agent. Yet the fluffy romantics advocated Bully.

Unbelievable. 

Because theres a good picture of him sitting on a dressing room floor.

• Haha 1