Wednesday - V - QPR (OMDT)

I really, really need to stop doing these so late and to get myself a spellchecker! I read through after I've finished typing and see no grammar, spelling or other issues.

Soon as i click submit all the errors start flashing before my eyes. 

I mean. "Too" instead of "to" FFS. More than once aswell!

Arghhhh!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

7 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Just spotted a "With" instead of "without" now.

It's fair to say I've had an absolute stinker here! 

Let's hope the lads can put in a less leggy and error strewn performance at 3pm!

It is another good read Snoots. Perhaps Stubbs could proof read your articles in future. Where is the old boy tonight? 

6 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

I was actually going to post asking if everyone had stopped being a bellend yet, then you reminded me that everyone was a bellend.......

With all the bad association with Leppings Lane we should change the name of the road when we eventually replace the stand.

Bell_End_72dpi_large.jpg?v=1378979380

• Haha 5

Don’t think I could put that out at 1am... I have to go back at least 10 times on a short post like this!

i think it’s a fine job but if it is subdued then it matches the mood in the Fanbase at this time as you say...

i honestly think if we won tomorrow and then Bullen was made permanent for instance during the international break, then the mood would change to a more positive one...dunno maybe?? Am I wrong?? Too late I’m not deleting all that now

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jim Wonk said:

Don’t think I could put that out at 1am... I have to go back at least 10 times on a short post like this!

i think it’s a fine job but if it is subdued then it matches the mood in the Fanbase at this time as you say...

i honestly think if we won tomorrow and then Bullen was made permanent for instance during the international break, then the mood would change to a more positive one...dunno maybe?? Am I wrong?? Too late I’m not deleting all that now

Going by Owlstalk if Bullen was made manager 70% of here would either sh*t themselves in anger, or throw their toys out of the pram, presuming anyone on here could lift a 2lb toy to throw it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Jim Wonk said:

Who knows? Nobody really. Proof is always in the pudding. 

Mind,  I came across this tonight...

“Man-management is probably more important than coaching and, if you like the guy you are working for, a personality thats engaging and open then you’ve got half a chance of being successful."

Alan Shearer

• Like 1

Thanks MiLord.

I do think that you are correct about the uncertainty and I think it's true that it surrounds LBs lack of experience.

However back to the 90 minutes tomorrow.

Having listened to two frustrating games on the wireless I'm looking forward to seeing the boys in action live at Hillsborough. 

I'm feeling optimistic about this one. Head 1-0, Heart 3-0.

UTO

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Thanks MiLord.

I do think that you are correct about the uncertainty and I think it's true that it surrounds LBs lack of experience.

However back to the 90 minutes tomorrow.

Having listened to two frustrating games on the wireless I'm looking forward to seeing the boys in action live at Hillsborough. 

I'm feeling optimistic about this one. Head 1-0, Heart 3-0.

UTO

4 - 0 on aggregate, then

:image:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

QPR so my thoughts are of the Springett bros and Rons daughter Sussie who worked me a free pass for the time our family lived and worked in London W10.

Must say  that Loftus Rd competed well with Kensal Rise graveyard for atmosphere but the R's fans though quiet are a decent bunch. Always held our own reasonably well against the R's other than that night in the early 60's League cup encounter when they destroyed us by 8-2.

Come on Wednesday. UTO & DTB WAWAW !

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Just spotted a "With" instead of "without" now.

It's fair to say I've had an absolute stinker here! 

Let's hope the lads can put in a less leggy and error strewn performance at 3pm!

I don't give a stuff about the grammatical errors or to be honest the performance. 3 pts to Wednesday is all that matters to me!

• Like 1