Wednesday - V - QPR (OMDT)

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Is Wilder wasn’t a pig I would love him as our manager. 

It’s not rocket science employing a manager who’d had repeatable success albeit in the lower/non leagues. It shows he knows how to set up a team and do it at different clubs with different players and no flash in the pan. 

The same logic applies to Cowley and Cook to name two, even Rowett to a degree. I’d much rather see any of those guys in charge for the next game than Bullen.

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Do the decent thing Bullen and step aside. Rule yourself out of the permanent manager position please. 

He realised he wasn't good enough last time and many including myself said that he wasn't this time when we were top, and got hammered for it.

With this squad, we go nowhere. Confidence has already been battered from them with football not suiting their style of play.
It's Jos nk2 with Bullen, and with performances like this. Good grief.... it's been years and years of crap performances, not trying, nil interest, no attacking flair, bad defence.

YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER PHOOKING YEAR !!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

We were doing ok in the first half, I liked the look of the starting line up. How did it go so wrong in the 2nd half?

What on earth did Bullen say to them? Try and hang on for a 1-0?

Highly likely - the mantra of a defensive coach ..hang on to what you have.

in this day and age and in this league, that rarely works out - as was demonstrated by QPR, or was it Brazil?

Guest Ferkorf
1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

All 6 games this month where very winnable. The fact we only have won 3 and lost 3 really is poor. 

100% True!

Over and Over I have said this and been shot down as arrogant.

If we can only get 9 points against those 6 teams then God only help us against the next 6

The decline continues. Making good players look very average as the weeks pass.

3 experienced championship teams played, 3 defeats. Newly promoted league 1 teams our level (excluding Reading who were under strength and had no forwards)

Better squad than last year  just missing a manager now. 6 games in, plenty to go but we've already gifted 10 teams a head start if we have aspirations of promotion.

Time for DC to pull his finger out and appoint a proper manager.

Just now, Ferkorf said:

100% True!

Over and Over I have said this and been shot down as arrogant.

If we can only get 9 points against those 6 teams then God only help us against the next 6

Nothing arrogant about it mate. On paper we have a very good squad and we should have done a hell of a lot better this month.