A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

6 hours ago, Good Old Arsenal said:

You recommended him to Villa fans? - wow, I misjudged your football credibility. I'm amazed the Villa hierarchy didn't appoint him based on your undoubted sound football knowledge and credentials!⚔

So you were on our forum at 3.00 am on a Sunday morning.

Take it your obsession doesn't leave much time for a girlfriend?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Good Old Arsenal said:

FFS, I said earlier that one of your lot made the most ridiculous comment but you've just surpassed it - what a f*ckin tool!⚔

But what do you think about your club being propped up by a famly riddled with terrorists? You be avoided that. I'd love to hear your erudite reasonings why that is acceptable but suspect we won't.

6 hours ago, Good Old Arsenal said:

You recommended him to Villa fans? - wow, I misjudged your football credibility. I'm amazed the Villa hierarchy didn't appoint him based on your undoubted sound football knowledge and credentials!⚔

Are the knives at the end of your a tribute to your benefactor Bin Laden ? 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

But what do you think about your club being propped up by a famly riddled with terrorists? You be avoided that. I'd love to hear your erudite reasonings why that is acceptable but suspect we won't.

Just  stop it now. Stop besmirching the good name of the bin laden family. It’s not fair. Most of them are good upstanding members of the community. You know, just because you have the worlds most notorious terrorist in your family, doesn’t make you bad people. Yes, yes I know there’s a few others too, but they are a big family. Come on, I mean, every family has a few terrorists in their midst. Look at the Adams family ( the Irish ones, not the telly ones). Look at the Hitlers, if it wasn’t for Adolf, no one would have heard of them.

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Good Old Arsenal said:

FFS, I said earlier that one of your lot made the most ridiculous comment but you've just surpassed it - what a f*ckin tool!⚔

Take it you're just going to blissfully ignore your terrorist sympathetic chairman :rolleyes: after all, we all have 1 black sheep in our families hey? (Make that 5 for Bin Laden)

Wonder which "legend" was bought with terrorist money :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Stoop said:

Imagine winning away at Everton in the Premier League then logging on a Wednesday forum to talk about Wednesday

:duntmatter:

I know.

Plus, that bloke has been on here for ages pretending to be a fan of someone. Everyone knew he was a United fan.

Yesterday was his big reveal lol

A grunter who has a username that reflects one of our biggest disappointments. Our biggest failures are their biggest highlights. 

1 win and they're back out of the woodwork like they were when they drew with Chelsea. It'll be a recurring theme this season every time they get a result. Then they'll scuttle off again when the questions about bin laden and the Saudi regime propping their family club up start. Maybe they'll change their nickname to The Black Sheep.