A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

4 hours ago, beano said:

Words fail me. Sadly not surprised though.

https://twitter.com/S11__BLADE/status/1175444755058253824?s=20

Barely two werks after the anniversary of 9/11 , the worlds worst ever terrorist attack that killed thousands , snd these morons are celebrating the bloke that was behind it. 

Beggars belief 

5 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Barely two werks after the anniversary of 9/11 , the worlds worst ever terrorist attack that killed thousands , snd these morons are celebrating the bloke that was behind it. 

Beggars belief 

Agreed 100% they are an absolute s**tstain on our city.God knows what the reaction would be if this seen in the US. :tango:

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

Beggars belief 

Can you honestly say you are surprised?  Don’t forget who these fans are. People who beat older men up, throw bottles of pee on opposition fans and cheered for a man who had been found guilty of rape ( I know he was later acquitted ) Also they slagged off Sheffield heroine. So really are you surprised 

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Beggars belief 

Spot on. 2977 innocent people going about their daily business died, and over 6000 were injured. I’ve been to the 911 Memorial in New York and it still haunts me.

But yes, let’s don a Bin Laden mask and laugh about him. Some things just can’t be funny no matter how much of a twisted spin a set of dìckheads try to put on it. 

22 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Spot on. 2977 innocent people going about their daily business died, and over 6000 were injured. I’ve been to the 911 Memorial in New York and it still haunts me.

But yes, let’s don a Bin Laden mask and laugh about him. Some things just can’t be funny no matter how much of a twisted spin a set of dìckheads try to put on it. 

Them Wearing the Bin Laden Masks has to be to most dumbest thing that the Porcine Scrubbers have ever done because they need to realise that this pathetic incident more likely than not, will have been seen in the US especially as the Premier League is Broadcast over there on TV and Social Media.:tango:

8 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

Honest to god, literally a few days after 9/11 and these thick flaps do this.........

scum of the earth, just dirty everything about them is pure scummy. 

Don't know why we're surprised tho'.  Anyone who loudly supported a then convicted rapist, hijacks a passing celebrity and names a stand after them, are capable of doing anything!!

9 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

Honest to god, literally a few days after 9/11 and these thick flaps do this.........

scum of the earth, just dirty everything about them is pure scummy. 

Wonder what any prospective American owners would think about it all?

18 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Beggars belief 

The problem is some of our fans are as bad. Apparently we had fans dressed up as Bin Laden at Stockport County away in 2004 and that was a lot closer to the event. Goons are goons whoever they support.