A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

Guest Bulgaria
10 hours ago, helmut_rooster said:

ChubbyVagueBelugawhale-size_restricted.gif

JauntyTidyBighornsheep-size_restricted.gif

Jnj_Cx.gif

RewardingNearComet-size_restricted.gif

Reminds me of that laurel and hardy film when they chuck nails down onto their bare feet.

Beau chumps I think it was when I hey joined the foreign legion!

13 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

To be fair to the Bin Laden's, I've always wondered if Osama was just a puppet for something bigger. No coincidence when he died someone just as bad stepped up in his place in my opinion.

Of course he's still a bad man and I wouldn't do business with him regardless.

You need to give over watching 24 and homeland mate

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

I also love how this thread title could have died after the whole Bin Laden saga seemed to be over.

Nope.

Bogroll Delivery.

A very prophetic thread title, considering it was August 9th. Just to recap; skint bogroll prince might borrow money from Bin Laden family to buy £5m quids worth of shares which are worth £50m. 

11 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

I've heard that when Bogroll lies he has a nervous twitch in his right eye.......

anyways, I'm on holiday in Andalusia with poo internet connection, it's taken me 2 days to read this thread.........but hahahahahahahaha..........ha!

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

I've heard that when Bogroll lies he has a nervous twitch in his right eye.......

anyways, I'm on holiday in Andalusia with poo internet connection, it's taken me 2 days to read this thread.........but hahahahahahahaha..........ha!

Spell check not working out there either mate?