A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

35 minutes ago, Good Old Arsenal said:

...oh and Charlie Nicholas who watched the Blades today on Gillette Soccer Saturday said we fully deserved the win but don't let that get in the way of your bitterness - UTB!

The state of this, popping up after a lucky win with his 16th post in 7 years, so ruddy bloody brave. He'll be scuttling back to Mos Eisley with the tale of how he's taken our forum. 

Oh, and Charlie Nicholas said they deserved to win, that's definitive then! So he's saying that the team with 70% possession and 14 more goal attempts than their opponents deserved nothing from the game, interesting.  Wednesday also had 30% possession today but I'll wager that most of Everton's possession wasn't in their defensive third like Fulham's was and we had 12 goal attempts, 3 more than our opponents not 2 in total and 14 less. Apparently we were cowardly at the Lane when we went to defend against a stronger team and still attacked more than they did at Everton, but I suspect the pigs will have been a brave classic away performance or suchlike.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Good Old Arsenal said:

Everton have won their last 6 Premier league games at home beating Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea. Last away team to keep a clean sheet at Everton was Liverpool. Last away team to win at Everton was Man City. Enter Sheffield United ⚔️ - please have another lemon to add to your bitterness!

They were probably frightened of terrorist reprisals...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

17 minutes ago, Good Old Arsenal said:

Everton have won their last 6 Premier league games at home beating Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea. Last away team to keep a clean sheet at Everton was Liverpool. Last away team to win at Everton was Man City. Enter Sheffield United ⚔️ - please have another lemon to add to your bitterness!

Says the pig with such a username

Or is it homage to the time Arsenals youth team thrashed your first team in the carling cup?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Good Old Arsenal said:

Presume it’s the rule now when posting about Yoonited that you have to put pictures of knives in your posts as homage to your financial backers?

I’d be scared to look at your YouTube channel in case it flags up with the authorities.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Haha 1

Ah a pig.

At long last, you have BIN missed.

• Haha 8

I suspect the Blades' victory today will have been duly noted in the Everton boardroom.

If Wilder is to move, then I see Everton as the sort of club who would make a move for him.

We think that nobody outside S Yorks recognized Wilder's talents, but that's not strictly true.

For instance, when Everton were in the hunt for a manager last time I recommended Wilder to the Evertonians I knew.

Whilst acknowledging his talents, they felt that the PL is a different animal, and that success at the lower levels doesn't always guarantee success in the PL.

Let's hope today has changed that view.

3 hours ago, Good Old Arsenal said:

:laugh::laugh: are you for real, actually using last season games to try make yourself look better!?!?

They've played 3 games at home this season. 2 victories against teams currently placed 19th and 20th, obviously defeat to you. I watched them last weekend and they was absolutely garbage and said in here you'd beat them. They couldn't even beat villa who are 18th

You beat a garbage team, bravo :laugh: even then, sounds like you struggled to even get near them! 

Funny listening to after reports on radio, commentators praising the heroic United and how they would never imagine going to everton and winning, even saying their own players aren't that good! Let's see where the next few fixtures leave you hey

3 minutes ago, smhouston said:

:laugh::laugh: are you for real, actually using last season games to try make yourself look better!?!?

They've played 3 games at home this season. 2 victories against teams currently placed 19th and 20th, obviously defeat to you. I watched them last weekend and they was absolutely garbage and said in here you'd beat them. They couldn't even beat villa who are 18th

You beat a garbage team, bravo :laugh: even then, sounds like you struggled to even get near them! 

Funny listening to after reports on radio, commentators praising the heroic United and how they would never imagine going to everton and winning, even saying their own players aren't that good! Let's see where the next few fixtures leave you hey

"Are you for real" what a muppet!⚔

52 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

I suspect the Blades' victory today will have been duly noted in the Everton boardroom.

If Wilder is to move, then I see Everton as the sort of club who would make a move for him.

We think that nobody outside S Yorks recognized Wilder's talents, but that's not strictly true.

For instance, when Everton were in the hunt for a manager last time I recommended Wilder to the Evertonians I knew.

Whilst acknowledging his talents, they felt that the PL is a different animal, and that success at the lower levels doesn't always guarantee success in the PL.

Let's hope today has changed that view.

Your post wins the most hopeful piggy clutching at straws award for Wilder leaving - laughable!!⚔

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Good Old Arsenal said:

F*ck off you daft c*nt. 

• Haha 5

59 minutes ago, smhouston said:

There is definitely a Muppet in here, but it's definitely not me :laugh::laugh:

Just wondering, how do you feel knowing your club and chairman accept being supported by one of the most notorious terrorist family? 

FFS, I said earlier that one of your lot made the most ridiculous comment but you've just surpassed it - what a f*ckin tool!⚔

Your post wins the most hopeful piggy clutching at straws award for Wilder leaving - laughable!!⚔

Well, if Wilder wants to achieve his ambitions, he'll never do that at the Lane.

United have no real pedigree of playing at the top level, and the best they managed was 4 seasons in the early 90s.

In the end, great manager though he is, he can't keep pulling rabbits out of hats forever.

I guess the problem for Wilder is timing; if he leaves it too long and the Blades go down then his chance is gone.

And the fact that he's British also counts against him.

I also recommended him to Villa fans when they were after a manager last season.

At the time they didn't want him, but some have now admitted to me that they made a mistake in not approaching him.

Wilder's talents are now visible to a much wider audience, so I would imagine that he'll not be long at the Lane.

May the Gods hasten the day.