A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

Everton are only 3 points below, Arsenal 4 and Burnley 5.

Arsenal and Burnley could potentially both win tomorrow and move just behind them as well.

I'll tell you what, it won't happen but I would love it, love it if Palace upset the scousers tonight and knock the pigs down another place. 

55 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Absolute stroll in the park for Man Utd that half.

I’ve watched the Ched Scrubbers in all 3 matches since the return and they’ve been crap in every single one. I honestly don’t think they’ve had a shot on target in any of the 3 matches.

Just checked on BBC sport 3 games 3 shots on target. Isn't that 2 massacres in a row as well?

• Haha 2

Guest Bulgaria
8 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Arsenal and Burnley could potentially both win tomorrow and move just behind them as well.

I'll tell you what, it won't happen but I would love it, love it if Palace upset the scousers tonight and knock the pigs down another place. 

At 10-1 I think palace are worth a punt.

Liverpool have been poor recently and palace are no mugs away from home.

5-0 Liverpool.

3 hours ago, darra said:

Just checked on BBC sport 3 games 3 shots on target. Isn't that 2 massacres in a row as well?

They think a 2-goal margin counts as a massacre mate so goodness knows what two 3-goal defeats in a row amounts to! 

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

They think a 2-goal margin counts as a massacre mate so goodness knows what two 3-goal defeats in a row amounts to! 

Or if you are old enough to remember conceding 5 three games in a row!

I'd be happy for them to lose every remaining game this season, they'd still stay up but it wouldn't half put the shits up them for next season!

• Thanks 1