A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

16 minutes ago, Rob2304 said:

Can see them finishing lower mid table

Agreed, there are a group of sides gathering just below them now in much better form.

I could see Everton, Newcastle, Arsenal, Palace and Burnley all climbing above them.

What’s happening with Henderson? Read a bit back that manu were asking a big fee to extend for the rest of the season. Didn’t want him playing a part in them finishing above manu? Be handy if he goes back and doesn’t return next year. Been a big player for them will be difficult to replace

7 hours ago, Plonk said:

What’s happening with Henderson? Read a bit back that manu were asking a big fee to extend for the rest of the season. Didn’t want him playing a part in them finishing above manu? Be handy if he goes back and doesn’t return next year. Been a big player for them will be difficult to replace

Unfortunately I think he’ll be back there next season unless another team come in with a huge offer for him (or De Gea)

7 hours ago, Plonk said:

Unfortunately I think he’ll be back there next season unless another team come in with a huge offer for him (or De Gea)

1 hour ago, beswetherick said:

Unless he realises that the bubble has burst at the lane and doesn't want to play for a struggling side (hopefully) next season.

He won't be short of options and seems the sort who isn't lacking in confidence and his own abilities

1 hour ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Unless he realises that the bubble has burst at the lane and doesn't want to play for a struggling side (hopefully) next season.

He won't be short of options and seems the sort who isn't lacking in confidence and his own abilities

Let’s hope so eh! I just can’t see him ending up anywhere else next season unless one of the clubs above them (plus Arsenal, Everton and maybe Newcastle if their takeover goes through) sells their keeper and needs a replacement 

18 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Let’s hope so eh! I just can’t see him ending up anywhere else next season unless one of the clubs above them (plus Arsenal, Everton and maybe Newcastle if their takeover goes through) sells their keeper and needs a replacement 

Hopefully the clubs above them will be Burnley, palace, Southampton, West ham, Brighton etc

13 hours ago, Plonk said:

There have been rumours surfacing every now and then that DeGea is wanting a move back to Spain also he had a dip in form a while back. So he could be back next season.

Henderson wont be at the lane next season,hes had too much attention this.

Not a real problem for them,theres a sea of top keepers wanting prem football,their main problem is at the other end,fix that with a couple of decent strikers and theyl be a proper outfit,all stands on Wilder not wanting big name players and egos,they come with big wage demands,twist or bust,does he alter his philosophy and what effect will it have on pashun.............

Guest Grez Bez
6 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

Not a real problem for them,theres a sea of top keepers wanting prem football,their main problem is at the other end,fix that with a couple of decent strikers and theyl be a proper outfit,all stands on Wilder not wanting big name players and egos,they come with big wage demands,twist or bust,does he alter his philosophy and what effect will it have on pashun.............

I don't know, I'd say they need to improve all around really. Their defence is looking shakey, Norwood is a player but that Swedish guy looks pants.

Guest gizowl
7 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

Think your paying them a too much of a compliment, no real quality in midfield or a quality wide man  just a well organised hard working outfit, match them for this and quality will expose them. 

5 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Think your paying them a too much of a compliment, no real quality in midfield or a quality wide man  just a well organised hard working outfit, match them for this and quality will expose them. 

What about their £25m superstar in midfield?

:duntmatter:

Edited by Stoop