A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

Yes they do up their game with a crowd. Wilder seems to be lacking in ideas with a threadbare squad that's not scoring. As for Sander Berge he looks a shocking signing as he offers nothing in or out of possession. He must be on tidy sum compared to the rest of the squad which may cause a few issues.

• Like 1

Watching last 3 performances makes you wonder how they have accumulated so many points. 

They've been pants in all 3 games creating very little up front. 

That Berge doesn't look good enough for level of football and they paid over £20million for him. 

😂

On the face of it finishing 10th would be a good season but 3 games ago these crackpots thought they would be getting into the europa league as a minimum

If i was them i'd sack off the league now and just concentrate on the fa cup

Edited by scram

13 hours ago, beswetherick said:

Wonder if Charmin’s gonna have a tough choice to make in a few months time... sack the best manager in their history or stick with him now they’ve been found out

Never quite got the " found out" bit 

3 years for coaches in this country to "find out" how to combat their tactics?

17 minutes ago, the monk said:

I always found that odd too. Like when you player a team once in the season they can "work you out".... Despite the fact that the opposition will have watched you in pretty much every game in the season so far

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, the monk said:

I think their style of play has definitely surprised a few teams in the PL. With hindsight though I’m thinking the influence of the crowd must’ve been a huge factor as well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matt_1 said:

Man U made the first Quintuple subsitituion in Premier League history yesterday.

"Hello, yes, is that the sign makers? We have something we need putting on our honours board"

Thought that when it happened.  Proper pisstake 😂🐷💙

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, SouthStand75 said:

They’ve messed the restart up, but they’ve achieved what they set out to do when everyone had them relegated before a ball had been kicked so you’ve got to give them credit.

Hasn't their success to date been based on a tight defence? That is what has changed they are conceeding now. Once they conceed they struggle apart from hopeful crosses into a packed box...

4 hours ago, bradowl said:

Watching last 3 performances makes you wonder how they have accumulated so many points. 

They've been pants in all 3 games creating very little up front. 

That Berge doesn't look good enough for level of football and they paid over £20million for him. 

😂

Excellent defence (until the last 2 games), Man Utd lending them the best keeper in England for 2 years, and very good organisation and hard work. It can get you a long way - but when the flipside is averaging less than a goal scored a game it'll only get you so far.

They've exceeded all expectations, fair play, but it's laughable that their fans still seem to think that despite the lack of goals and having the lowest number of shots on target in the entire division  they're renowned for playing amazing football and they're "everybody's second favourite team" (yes I've actually seen this. I laughed.) 

9 hours ago, Big Malc said:

They look completely unable to raise their game without a crowd.  Man Utd were strolling through that, one-touch lay-offs and mazy dribbles whenever they felt like it.  It should have been 6.

It was like a training game for Man U. Nice game of attack and defence.

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Excellent defence (until the last 2 games), Man Utd lending them the best keeper in England for 2 years, and very good organisation and hard work. It can get you a long way - but when the flipside is averaging less than a goal scored a game it'll only get you so far.

They've exceeded all expectations, fair play, but it's laughable that their fans still seem to think that despite the lack of goals and having the lowest number of shots on target in the entire division  they're renowned for playing amazing football and they're "everybody's second favourite team" (yes I've actually seen this. I laughed.) 

Well, they're no longer match of the days either. Hardly got a mention after the highlights.

2 hours ago, SouthStand75 said:

They’ve messed the restart up, but they’ve achieved what they set out to do when everyone had them relegated before a ball had been kicked so you’ve got to give them credit.

This is true, and I do. But I'm enjoying this run ! All the more because they have been absolutely useless. Newcastle should have had 5, and Man U could have scored as many as they wanted. 

This is not sour grapes because I have always thought this, but how can a club "loan" a player for a season , never mind two. The loan system is being abused so wealthy clubs keep players unnecesarily .

henderson (or anybody else) should not be allowed to be on the books of one club and spend 2 years playing full time for another, it's absurd.

• Like 1