A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

4 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Another game I’ve watched where the pigs record signing Berge has had zero impact on the game.

£25m down the drain.

Might be a case of needing time to properly adjust. He looked a bit off the pace before lockdown and having 3 months off probably won't have helped his adjustment period. 

Guest Grez Bez

First United match I've watched in years outside of the derbys.

They look terrible now. Could easily be 4 or 5.

Not seen since any PL since the restart, but United got to where they were sinoly by running harder and pressing better then other teams. The break will have affected their rhythm and allowed others to get a look at them more analytically. Fingers crossed this is the start of the fall

Well that’s been a better 24 hours. Stuffed by Bruce. And reading this morning they’ve shut the copthorne hotel, sacked all the staff and emptied the contents because bog roll is playing hard ball on the assets he has to buy. Looks like it’s going to get dirty. Fingers crossed

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Might be a case of needing time to properly adjust. He looked a bit off the pace before lockdown and having 3 months off probably won't have helped his adjustment period. 

Possibly but as I mentioned after the Villa match, I’ve seen him play for them about 4/5 times now and I’ve never seen him have any impact on any of those games so far.

Could be needing time to settle, hopefully he’s just crap.lol

29 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Was thinking the same. Moved to a new league and a new country in January which was a big step up for his career. Getting locked down within a couple of months is hardly going to help him adjust to life in England and the stop-start nature in terms of the football won't help.

Bit surprising that he keeps getting picked to start in that respect though. 

19 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Well that’s been a better 24 hours. Stuffed by Bruce. And reading this morning they’ve shut the copthorne hotel, sacked all the staff and emptied the contents because bog roll is playing hard ball on the assets he has to buy. Looks like it’s going to get dirty. Fingers crossed

That's the downside, and you have to feel for them.   I mean they could have remained furloughed and receiving 80% but they were made redundant instead.

It's a horrendous time to be unemployed, with more and more people going for less and less available job vacancies.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Possibly but as I mentioned after the Villa match, I’ve seen him play for them about 4/5 times now and I’ve never seen him have any impact on any of those games so far.

Could be needing time to settle, hopefully he’s just crap.lol

But they said he's the best signing ever and they'll treble their money in a couple of years? 

• Haha 1

I cant stand the piggy tw@ts but  regarding the hotel, it's not great for the staff. My company have a maintenance contract with Millennium who manage the Copthorne servicing the lifts there, we've now lost a contract. Alot of the staff there dont even follow football, it's just a job to them but it pays the bills and helps their families, but one of the maintenance lads I know there is actually a massive Wednesdayite, season ticket holder. For those I do feel sorry for, theres actually many decent people there who dont deserve to be made unemployed.

• Like 5

At least they lost fair and square today, tbh in the last 2 games they've played like...us! No hilariously embarrassing squealing about taking legal action, being awarded 2 extra points, or petitions demanding a replay (but only at the end of the season if they happen to miss out on Europe by 2 points, and even then the replay should only be played from the 43rd minute with them a goal up). Ain't no bad loser like a piggy bad loser. 

Man Utd away next, without Henderson and Egan. Maybe O'Connell as well, don't know what's up with him. About time they had a bit of bad luck, they've had the same 9 players on the pitch for practically the whole season and just rotated the strikers.. 

• Like 3

Brucie has their number. He sussed Wilders tactics out years ago and there was only going to be one winner today. United just don’t seem to have a plan B for when their game plan doesn’t work. 

Shame other Premier League managers can’t do the same. 

• Like 1