A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

1 minute ago, 31Dec1966 said:

In over 150 years of worldwide football history no one but United has ever described a two goal winning margin as either a "massacre" or embarrassing.  And before you say it, yes, of course I look back on that defeat with profound sorrow, we lost at home to United. Enjoy your win, however, you make yourself look silly describing it as a massacre. 

It’s all about the context, as you well know.

4 minutes ago, HRH said:

It’s all about the context, as you well know.

? The context is, it was a  league game that you won by two goals. It meant a lot to you, I get that, fair enough, but do you really think 2-0, 3-1, 7-5 etc are described anywhere as massacres?

2 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

? The context is, it was a  league game that you won by two goals. It meant a lot to you, I get that, fair enough, but do you really think 2-0, 3-1, 7-5 etc are described anywhere as massacres?

No but Bouncing Day Game That Totally Embarrassed The Perceived Better Team And Was The Turning Point In Both Clubs Fortunes In Which The Underdog Went On To Leapfrog Their Rivals To Promotion Reminiscent Of The Boxing Day Massacre In Which The Away Team Also Scored 4, isn’t as catchy.

5 minutes ago, HRH said:

No but Bouncing Day Game That Totally Embarrassed The Perceived Better Team And Was The Turning Point In Both Clubs Fortunes In Which The Underdog Went On To Leapfrog Their Rivals To Promotion Reminiscent Of The Boxing Day Massacre In Which The Away Team Also Scored 4, isn’t as catchy.

Why you on a Wednesday forum ya big whallop

Shouldnt you be taking pi55 out of us watching game with a beer on a Utd forum what’s up with you?!?

2 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Why you on a Wednesday forum ya big whallop

Shouldnt you be taking pi55 out of us watching game with a beer on a Utd forum what’s up with you?!?

It’s a thread dedicated to my team.

I'm only here for the bants 

Edited by HRH

9 minutes ago, HRH said:

Interesting use of capital letters, in an incorrect way, probably tells us a lot....

56 minutes ago, HRH said:

You know what it’s in reference to

Yes, that game where you beat us by a 2 goal margin.

You grunters don’t half like to over blow average achievements into legend.... a quick look at your “honours” board confirms that.lol

7 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

7 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Interesting use of capital letters, in an incorrect way, probably tells us a lot....

Top bantz 

Edited by HRH

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Yes, that game where you beat us by a 2 goal margin.

You grunters don’t half like to over blow average achievements into legend.... a quick look at your “honours” board confirms that.lol

No it’s in relation to the Boxing Day massacre, and the similarities to it, that I have incorrectly capitalised in another post above.

Just now, HRH said:

No it’s in relation to the Boxing Day massacre, and the similarities to it, that I have incorrectly capitalised in another post above.

Hahaha you won by 2 goals you plant pot and went in to finish 10th in the league.

We won by 4 goals on got promoted... still other than that the two are so identical it’s uncanny.

Going on your “logic” we can claim that the 1-0 win at Hillsborough in the “ Mind the gap” season was also a massacre.:ghoulguy:

26 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Hahaha you won by 2 goals you plant pot and went in to finish 10th in the league.

We won by 4 goals on got promoted... still other than that the two are so identical it’s uncanny.

Going on your “logic” we can claim that the 1-0 win at Hillsborough in the “ Mind the gap” season was also a massacre.:ghoulguy:

You didn’t score 4 goals and you didn’t beat us to the Premier League, so it was ultimately insignificant.

43 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Well done, capitalisation, spelling, punctuation and correct grammar.....these extra on line lessons in your school holidays must be paying dividends.... good luck with the GCSE's next year

16 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

See it's working, you can spot this type of thing now.... unfortunately you are still incorrect as the asterisk is not required unless it is shown in the original text as well....but it's an improvement

Stop digging pal.