Deadline Day Fred

5 minutes ago, room0035 said:

It takes about 2 hours to get from Newcastle by car so if its going to happen it needs to be in the next hour or he won't get here in time.

Doesnt need to, can have his medical up there and do the rest over the phone, or using the force or whatever lol

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, room0035 said:

It takes about 2 hours to get from Newcastle by car so if its going to happen it needs to be in the next hour or he won't get here in time.

Could always meet in Burger King at Wetherby services

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

If Hector isn't announced today I will be shocked. I'll stick my neck on the line, heard something which I'm willing to share. 

I think he’s coming as well. I’m not ITK but it’s quite clear he wants to come back and we are biding our time with this one re; price. I think our interest in other centre halves is to push Chelsea along. 

49 minutes ago, swfc-dan said:

Apparently moved to Rangers for a fee, then to Hamburg on a free 2 years later. Strange one, but played a decent amount of games last year and young so could be a player. 

Seems like he will be costly though having just broken into their side, wish we could find some cheaper options with potential.

If I remember correctly. Rangers tried hard to get him to sign a new contract but he wanted to go.