Deadline Day Fred

So , here we are again . Last chance to shift some out and get some in before it slams shut and Jim White puts his yellow tie away till January . 

Im Hoping we get Hector and a fast, direct striker 

Enjoy the ride 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

So , here we are again . Last chance to shift some out and get some in before it slams shut and Jim White puts his yellow tie away till January . 

Im Hoping we get Hector and a fast, direct striker 

Enjoy the ride 

D9FB478C-30FF-47B5-AF6D-FB547F147496.gif.8940741ac3e608355731d285598bd3be.gif

• Haha 6

Jesus...this thread has turned to sh*t within 4 posts.

Mind you, let's get straight into the Tomfoolery cut out the ITKers with sighting of managers and players down at KFC and the training ground

Edited by Rogers
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rogers said:

Jesus...this thread has turned to sh*t within 4 posts.

Mind you, let's get straight into the Tomfoolery cut out the ITKers with sighting of managers and players donw at KFC and the training ground

Yep, I want to blame @WelshOwl74 but I don’t know how to whilst maintaining political correctness!! lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

That Unitedite will be on the radio no doubt this evening.

Ah fink... Ah fink... Ah fink... Ah fink... Ah fink... Ah fink... Ah fink......Ah mean... Ah fink... Ah fink... Ah fink... Ah fink... ...Ah fink......................................... Ah fink wi'll get someone.

• Haha 1

The last martch of the itk.Expect sitings of Hector , various Newcastle players , and at least 5 randoms who have never been mentioned. I personally hope for the return of the Penguin sadly missed so far. Also looking for Rowett answers as the deeds to my home are locked in Ladbrokes safe and I want my 720k as promised on here.Hold on tight and here we go.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

17 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

The last martch of the itk.Expect sitings of Hector , various Newcastle players , and at least 5 randoms who have never been mentioned. I personally hope for the return of the Penguin sadly missed so far. Also looking for Rowett answers as the deeds to my home are locked in Ladbrokes safe and I want my 720k as promised on here.Hold on tight and here we go.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You’re fooked if you stick it on Rowett; it’s Rowet that’s taking over - ITK

• Haha 2