Sad state of affairs

At risk of getting hammered by the warriors on here...our club marketing and pricing is terrible!!!

kids want new shirts when they come out...clubs have been releasing shirts literally weeks after the end of last season!! All at reasonable prices too. SWFC release it 2 weeks before the season and at £50. Kids have already spent their pocket money on much cheaper shirts and have been wearing to the one man Wembley and heads n volley days in the park for weeks!! 

Edited by Wednesday_Jack

3 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

What happens when you've been out of the top league for so long.

My lad trains for his local team in Lincoln and 90% of them are wearing Lincoln City tips with him in his Owls kit. It what happens with success at any level I guess but Wednesday always seem to miss a trick - shirts out so late etc etc

18 minutes ago, Hirst_is_god said:

Where are all the kids in Wednesday kits?????? If this is an owls event it is even worse.

035AD0C9-5593-45A4-844B-AE656536069A.jpeg

In the old days all of them kids would have been given a full kit to wear and keep. 

Not these days though.

3 minutes ago, mark.flem said:

Is it just me seeing more Wednesday shirts than any others. Okay not the latest one but there are at least 3 kids in Wednesday shirts

One of them is Barry Bannan though so doesn't really count!

• Haha 3