Rowett no contact

3 minutes ago, Thurgoland Owl said:

Apologies , should have put the source, apparently an interview with 5 live sport yesterday!

If only there was a 30+ page thread about this including the 5live video 

lol

Edited by striker
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

So he starts by telling a blatant lie to the supporters? Now that’s not the best of starts is it, and it wasn’t even a response to a direct question. 

If he does get it, that’s very poor form for me and puts a question mark in the integrity box straight away. Still haven’t forgiven Laws for his blatant lies over transfers.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Thurgoland Owl said:

Just read an article interviewing Gary Rowett where he said he would be very interested in the owls vacancy but, where he confirmed he had not met with the club to discuss the vacancies!

what do you make of that?

Must be wrong, Someone on here said will be announced this weekend. So i will be checking all the sites for the announcement like this

2200.gif

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, Plonk said:

So he starts by telling a blatant lie to the supporters? Now that’s not the best of starts is it, and it wasn’t even a response to a direct question. 

If he does get it, that’s very poor form for me and puts a question mark in the integrity box straight away. Still haven’t forgiven Laws for his blatant lies over transfers.

I tell myself all the time that white lies are ok......lol

On 29/07/2019 at 20:46, prowl said:

I don't think per game deals exist in the real world. I was thinking more along the lines of a few thousand per week and much more if he played. Almost the same thing in that he suffers a big wage drop if injured.

It won't happen, somebody will snap him up.

13 minutes ago, alanharper said:

On the other hand if it has been confirmed but the announcement is scheduled for Monday, he isn't going to say "yeah I've got it but I've been told not to say owt"

Do you seriously think he would lie in his first comments on the job?

yes avoid the question or give an answer that could be interpreted either way but not say this!

22 minutes ago, Thurgoland Owl said:

Just read an article interviewing Gary Rowett where he said he would be very interested in the owls vacancy but, where he confirmed he had not met with the club to discuss the vacancies!

what do you make of that?

Mr Rowett?

Yes

This is a leading brand of stuffing I'm speaking on behalf of cough 

who?

doesn't matter, are you interested in the swfc job?

yep how much?

we can discuss this later I just need to know if you are free to meet the owner when he's finished touring America's theme parks?

Yes when will that be 

Feck knows

Ok have i got the job?

err the final decision will be taken when the owner judges just how sycophantic you can be when you meet him 

err ok 

I thought you were interested in Hughton ?

cough he's a tw@

ok so I've got the job?

that will depend on when you speak to him,  meanwhile you have not had this conversation and you haven't spoken to the club

err I havent have I ?

that is correct 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2