Rowett no contact

14 minutes ago, ... said:

You will see

Perhaps he already has

lol

In all serious mate, I still wouldn't discount Rowett. Denying something in an interview is hardly proof. His comments do seem genuine, but on the other hand, it also sounds like he's "bought into" some positive Wednesday PR.

Good luck with your bet/s!

1 hour ago, bobness said:

The interview is quite cryptic.

When Rowett says he's not spoken to "him", I believe he's referring to one of the players (Westwood I think it was), as that was the last name he mentioned. He's no mug is our Gary. Not exactly going to lie about it to all us supporters. 

I've just lumped my children's inheritance on this. 

lol

Think he said I’ve not spoken to them.

Gotta say , listening to him on 5 Live's EFL review last night he was quite impressive, both technically, common sense and PR wise.

Wonder if Derby would 've taken him without their history.

Amazing he says we have not even spoken to him and he's clearly applied.

6 minutes ago, ... said:

Nothings changed so far. 

My only query with all this is mate is how nobody else has got wind of this at all. You seem to be the only one who’s dead set that it’s all done and dusted. Yeah he’s favourite with the bookies but as that’s been proved means jack all. Not doubting your info just a bit strange that he’s getting announced Sunday and only you know about it.

4 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Should we be expecting a post on here Saturday night/Sunday to say things have changed? 

Not at all. I think people are thinking this is just a educated guess and it’s not. Source from within the club told me it was a done deal and continues to tell me it’s just to be announced and formalities. 

Hence me putting several bets on my self which is the entire point of this thread. I won’t reveal the source but if you knew who it was and there position you’d put the bets on too. Now if something does change then so be it but that’s life and at this point it would take divine intervention or more commonly known as chansiri chaging is mind or some sort of disagreement but I think we can tell from his interview where he played it exactly as he should have done he can’t wait to be manager. His appearance on there was already agreed and to stop him going on would have been stupid.

Edited by ...
  • Thanks 1

Guest Manwithastick
9 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

To the lieing idiot rowett aint the new manager i should know put it this way 100-1 i wouldnt offer . Pullis has been interveiwed rowett not . 

In English?