Rowett no contact

26 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

He was already employed and is lower than a snake's belly, so he had to cover himself. Rowett is obviously unemployed, so I'd have expected him to give us something IF he has been contacted.

My point too. Bruce was a lying untrustworthy git. So not the best start to lie about stuff before he starts. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Musn't Grumble said:

I can see it now...

The Chairman's office later today, first day back from a nice, relaxing holiday...

DC: "You what!!!... Steve Bruce has done WHAT???!!!"

Lee Bullen: "Och-aye, boss, you dinna read it on Owlstalk while ye were away...?"

Ha ha.

DC would actually have said "You wha'! Steve Bluce, he done wha'?"

If we are rightly permitted to write how a Scotsman speaks, then surely we can do likewise with a Thai.

Either both are moderated, or neither.

Remember, we live in a circular society in which all are equal.

And we don't want any accusations of dual standards, do we?

I don't know much about Rowetts teams, not paid much interest in them to be honest, so I've no idea what system they play

Seen a few on here say they play counter attacking, not sure we've got the pace throughout the team to do that

It's okay having a fast winger, but if your forwards aren't quick enough to keep up, then there's no one in the middle when the cross comes in

Like most people, I will support him, but if he calls us Sheffield I will knock him the fuuck out

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest gizowl

Well once again DC has got us all well baffled  ,I'd have thought we'd have had a shortlist of 3 or 4 and these would have been having ongoing dialogue, if Rowett isn't one of them then I'm quite concerned who is on the list, unless he's leaving  it until he returns from holiday now Hughton has supposedly turned it down. 

3 hours ago, Plonk said:

So he starts by telling a blatant lie to the supporters? Now that’s not the best of starts is it, and it wasn’t even a response to a direct question. 

If he does get it, that’s very poor form for me and puts a question mark in the integrity box straight away. Still haven’t forgiven Laws for his blatant lies over transfers.

Just not dramatic enough!!

Perhaps DC has told him to keep it to himself until confirmed 

Just a thought 

Guest Ash76
3 hours ago, Plonk said:

So he starts by telling a blatant lie to the supporters? Now that’s not the best of starts is it, and it wasn’t even a response to a direct question. 

If he does get it, that’s very poor form for me and puts a question mark in the integrity box straight away. Still haven’t forgiven Laws for his blatant lies over transfers.

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

My point too. Bruce was a lying untrustworthy git. So not the best start to lie about stuff before he starts. 

So you were being serious

:duntmatter:

4 hours ago, Thurgoland Owl said:

Apologies , should have put the source, apparently an interview with 5 live sport yesterday!

You are a bit slow, this was being discussed 24 hours ago. It's blatantly obvious from the video that Rowett is lying, he does a nervous laugh and can't look the bald f*cker in the eye who's interviewing him.

Edited by Not Jon Newsome

Wow an entire thread to something I discussed at great length last night. 

People must be really thick if you think 1. He’s gonna tell truth 2. He’s going to do announcement on BBC 505 before club even announced it.

that entire interview was tongue in cheek and if some of you can my see that there’s no helping you. 

we want him, we want him, it’s all agreed done deal. 

Edited by ...

1 minute ago, ... said:

People must be really think if you think 1. He’s gonna tell truth 2. He’s going to do announcement on BBC 505 before club even announced it.

that entire interview was tongue in cheek and if some of you can my see that there’s no helping you. 

Fool 

• Haha 1

Just now, ... said:

People must be really think if you think 1. He’s gonna tell truth 2. He’s going to do announcement on BBC 505 before club even announced it.

may be so but i still contend Chansiri will want to see and talk face to face with him first - and so would I 

The interview is quite cryptic.

When Rowett says he's not spoken to "him", I believe he's referring to one of the players (Westwood I think it was), as that was the last name he mentioned. He's no mug is our Gary. Not exactly going to lie about it to all us supporters. 

I've just lumped my children's inheritance on this. 

lol

• Haha 2