Guest Bulgaria
2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Eventually on the law of averages somebody with an ITK guess thread is going to be right. 

Unless somebody posted a ITK...McCarthy thread. There's not a cat in hells chance that would be right . Would it ?

Please noooooo.

Don't worry... I can honestly say that going on Mick's reaction to being asked about the vacancy at swfc whilst fishing the river don last Sunday I highly doubt he will be installed as manager...

Just now, Bulgaria said:

Don't worry... I can honestly say that going on Mick's reaction to being asked about the vacancy at swfc whilst fishing the river don last Sunday I highly doubt he will be installed as manager...

That reminds me of when someone apparently asked Big Sam while out golfing with him if there was any truth to the rumours of him coming here before Carlos arrived. It sounds as if Mick's reaction was about the same.

I'd take Rowett over either of them anyway, though Mick isn't far behind.

Guest Bulgaria
7 minutes ago, Dan™ said:

That reminds me of when someone apparently asked Big Sam while out golfing with him if there was any truth to the rumours of him coming here before Carlos arrived. It sounds as if Mick's reaction was about the same.

I'd take Rowett over either of them anyway, though Mick isn't far behind.

I bet Big Sam didn't threaten to head butt the protagonist for looking at his maggots the wrong way though..

Left footed filth,  Mate of his with connections to the club has said that Rowett has got the job and has signed a 2 year deal. Just letting you all know.

Yet, that same mate with connections to the club didn't warn him that cheques were not accepted on the turnstyle, you would have thought his mate would have warned him at least or better got hold of a complimentary for him.  

5 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Thats too near to Sheffield. He needs to be on holiday in the jungles of Peru so he's uncontactable. WTF:

Who would win 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here!' if all the candidates went in? Holloway would be touted but would fall away I reckon. Hard call really. 

Edited by basegreenowl