16 hours ago, sheriwozgod said:

TBH a foreign manager with no knowledge of the championship is probably the last thing we need.

Yet another cycle of the manager taking three months to suss out the existing squad and who he wants to keep as well as trying to familiarise himself with players/style of 23 other teams could kill the season before it starts.

Why are you assuming they have no knowledge of the Championship?  Over the years we have had loads of British championship managers who got us exactly

nowhere. 

Seems silly to dismiss hundreds of potential managers just because they are foreign, if they can demonstrate a good understanding of the game, a winning mentality a record of success with decent sized clubs then I see no reason not to consider them.

7 hours ago, Professor Plum said:

Cobblers mate, just cobblers. I'll guarantee you, at this moment in time there has been no decision, it's imminent but not yet decided. There's only three people who know where we are with things, and I'm not one of them.

Only 3 people know where we are and you're not one of them, yet you can guarantee no decision has been made? How does that work?

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Professor Plum said:

Cobblers mate, just cobblers. I'll guarantee you, at this moment in time there has been no decision, it's imminent but not yet decided. There's only three people who know where we are with things, and I'm not one of them.

Not much of a professor. 

"Class, there's only 3 people who know the answer to that question and I'm not one of them!"

9 hours ago, Professor Plum said:

How do you know it’s ‘imminent’ then?

• Haha 1