Odds For The New Manager

38 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

oh Ffs Zola is now 2/1 fav. Absolutely baffling that he is even being linked. Awful awful manager. 

I know it’s early days and all that, but these odds will be giving nightmares tonight.....

....please DC don’t even consider Zola. He was so bad a Birmingham that he just can’t be a consideration. 

With the list of names mentioned I’m at abit of a loss

Monk- bottled it at Leeds. Spent big and failed at boro

Rowett- ok at Derby and Birmingham, awful at stoke. Bounces about quite abit

Stendel. Good season in the pub league. Is that enough?

Cowley. Only managed in the lower leagues, could go abit Danny Wilson when dealing with bigger egos

Pearson and Holloway seem abit like yesterday’s men to me

Zola. Ok at Watford and West Ham. Complete disaster at Birmingham 

I’d go with Moyes if we could get him

5 minutes ago, Stevelknievel said:

I know it’s early days and all that, but these odds will be giving nightmares tonight.....

....please DC don’t even consider Zola. He was so bad a Birmingham that he just can’t be a consideration. 

I agree. Would be an awful choice. Would Dc really consider someone who’s last managers job had 2 wins from 24 games? I don’t understand how his odds are so short and he is now fav for the job. Do the bookies know something? 

33 minutes ago, SheffWedOwl said:

Don’t worry, looks like Laszlo’s just started a new job.

65E70C4C-C304-448C-8D03-CC106E61608E.png

He left Sportul Snagov as they were in danger of going under. He took them to top of Liga 2. He left in the winter break and Snagov tumbled down the table. 

He’s moved around a lot but improves each club he’s managed. 

He also won Liga 1 as a player. His manager: Dan Petrescu. 

9 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

He left Sportul Snagov as they were in danger of going under. He took them to top of Liga 2. He left in the winter break and Snagov tumbled down the table. 

He’s moved around a lot but improves each club he’s managed. 

He also won Liga 1 as a player. His manager: Dan Petrescu. 

We do have history with Petrescu, nearly became our manager in 2015. 

My money is on this bloke.

DC's not going to hang around or mess about with this appointment. He would be majorly disappointed and will feel disrespected by Bruce and Ashley. Ignore a lot of names in the betting. Probably, no one will know what DC's planning.

I'm getting a strong feeling, this is going to be a big one or an exciting forward thinking appointment, that's going to show you don't mess DC and the Wednesday family around? Whoever it is, it's going to happen pretty swiftly, I think and the bookies probably won't even have an inkling... :ph34r: 

Edited by The Night-Owl

11 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Just said in another thread. 

only plus points for Zola are that he got nando playing some great football for watford. 

He also presumably has links with Chelsea we could exploit for loans?  

Did he get some loans from Chelsea in at Birmingham? His record at Brum was appalling. 2 wins in 24. Would be an awful choice for us.