Odds For The New Manager

Tekke is worrying. He plucked Carlos and Jos out of nowhere so sounds possible and this is just my worry with Chansiri. Please hire someone with decent Championship pedigree. I hoped he learned from Bruce that Championship experience is vital, yes he left in under a cloud but it wasn’t because of results. 

1 hour ago, Markowski77 said:

The thing is - we are an attractive proposition for a number of managers so we shouldn’t settle for second best 

Agreed. Look at the names other teams in this division have managed to attract. 

I'm not one to claim to be ITK but I do know that we've spoken to a very highly rated young manager of a totally different profile to the type DC used to look at. This one wont be happening but I am encouraged because this approach was the exact opposite of the Doyen / Paixao model. 

Fingers crossed we get this one right 

3 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

I believe in László Balint. 

1D581D61-84B6-4965-A612-D40CD9F1F32F.png

Arteta 20/1 jumps out among those names.

Highly doubtful but you never know.

Why can't we be forward thinking and bring in a high profile recently retired player/turned coach with links to big clubs or someone with some sort of pedigree/reputation in the game or take a chance on a lower league graduate on the rise in the EFL? Wish we could be the ones to unearth a gem and become the division's dark horses.

3 minutes ago, dfoster said:

I'm not one to claim to be ITK but I do know that we've spoken to a very highly rated young manager of a totally different profile to the type DC used to look at. This one wont be happening but I am encouraged because this approach was the exact opposite of the Doyen / Paixao model. 

Fingers crossed we get this one right 

Who was it?