Odds For The New Manager

11 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Seen on twitter. Normally tell when someone is posting rubbish, the guy who tweeted it has no reason to lie looking at his feed. And if he was lying, what a random name to pick? 

Think there might be something in this. If so, i will be lost for words. 

It would be a massive wee wee take and an absurd gamble. Proof that DC still being held captive by Paxo and Doyen. 

1 minute ago, owls maniac said:

It would be a massive wee wee take and an absurd gamble. Proof that DC still being held captive by Paxo and Doyen. 

It would just deflate me. All the work done by Bruce behind the scenes. Going from one of the best operators in the division to a foreign manager who has about 2 weeks to grasp English football before the season starts.

I just pray we get someone who has experience managing in the English leagues. 

3 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Escaped captivity to appoint Bruce then did he 

2 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

any one like Zola, Tekke and the guy who Birley mentioned would just p**s the majority of fans off. Depressing...

If DC appoints any of those he really is asking for trouble. Would be just as bad as when he appointed Jos. I know Bruce fooked us over but he is the type of manager that we need (obviously a bit more loyal and not so much of a snake) but he really got the players performing when he came in. 

Some reyt flapping on this thread 

that odds market is a joke, people asking Sky bet to add random names and chucking a few quid at em 

Felix Magath did I see !!? 

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

All the work done by Bruce behind the scenes. 

Heard a few interesting stories about some of Bruce's work behind the scenes. 

Apparently, the training ground underwent a major refurb on his request and is actually far worse for it. 

General gist is most of it was done in order for Bruce to have a larger office. 

Make of that what you will. 

6 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

It would just deflate me. All the work done by Bruce behind the scenes. Going from one of the best operators in the division to a foreign manager who has about 2 weeks to grasp English football before the season starts.

I just pray we get someone who has experience managing in the English leagues. 

Don’t worry, looks like Laszlo’s just started a new job.

65E70C4C-C304-448C-8D03-CC106E61608E.png

Edited by SheffWedOwl

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Every time I look at the betting list it seems to get worse with more obscure names appearing every time. I can’t seem to help checking though!

And then telling us about it...

Do you want to take some diazepam? 

Chill out. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Every time I look at the betting list it seems to get worse with more obscure names appearing every time. I can’t seem to help checking though!

This was always going to be the reality once we finally got shut of Bruce. He’s a snake but a decent manager. We will struggle to replace like with like. 

Someone’s clocked someone in a random swfc car park , didn’t recognise him , asked his convenient Romanian footballer expert mate ... put 2+2 together and come up with 5 and it’s Laszlo Balint 

i’m out of here for tonight ! 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Heard a few interesting stories about some of Bruce's work behind the scenes. 

Apparently, the training ground underwent a major refurb on his request and is actually far worse for it. 

General gist is most of it was done in order for Bruce to have a larger office. 

Make of that what you will. 

It did go under a major refurb & to be fair most of it needed doing. Bruce just pushed for it to be done.