Odds For The New Manager

If Hughton doesn't want the job then that's a real shame, he was the stand out man for the role, he would have been backed to the fullest by our owner and loved by the fans.

If he has definitely ruled himself out I'd like to see Gary Neville given ago, naturally leader, worked under the most successful manager in the history of football, always talks sense when I've seen him on Sky Sports.

4 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

As posted in another thread .... me & a mate just bet a tenner each with Sky bet on Gary Monk after a 3rd hand tip and the odds immediately dropped from 10’s to 8’s lol

You laying on Betfair after you've convinced a few more to back it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

As posted in another thread .... me & a mate just bet a tenner each with Sky bet on Gary Monk after a 3rd hand tip and the odds immediately dropped from 10’s to 8’s lol

HITC will be writing up an article now, about his odds meaning he's about to become one of our top targets :ph34r:

29 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

He turned down WBA for similar reasons I think he just wants time out from football - as he is still getting paid by brighton

Maybe we could offer him a deal he could not refuse and allow him to turn up once he has finished sunning his fat arse, I mean getting over whatever. Oh wait, been there, done that and now....

Guest Bulgaria

DC wants us in the premiership asap, for this reason I really don't think he is bothered about how we do it. Even though he failed with Boro, Pullis still had a good track record.

My money is on Pullis, and a certain assistant that is out of work at present who has worked with him before and knows this club inside out.

Is it time we went down the technical director route? We seem to just be floating around from one management style to another. If you look at the majority of Premier league clubs they have a technical director in place to bridge that gap between manager/head coach and chairman. Surely now is the ideal time to start to put some real structure in place. Get a Cowley type to coach/manage and then someone to oversee the business side of things. There’s a guy working out in Sweden at the minute who was heavily involved with Bournemouth during their rise through the leagues that would be ideal. 

19 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

If Hughton doesn't want the job then that's a real shame, he was the stand out man for the role, he would have been backed to the fullest by our owner and loved by the fans.

If he has definitely ruled himself out I'd like to see Gary Neville given ago, naturally leader, worked under the most successful manager in the history of football, always talks sense when I've seen him on Sky Sports.

Ive always thought neville make a good manager .

4 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

DC wants us in the premiership asap, for this reason I really don't think he is bothered about how we do it. Even though he failed with Boro, Pullis still had a good track record.

My money is on Pullis, and a certain assistant that is out of work at present who has worked with him before and knows this club inside out.

I’ll be distraught if that happens

Dinosaur

38 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

What about Quique Setién, free agent ex Betis, finished 10th last year in La Liga. 

Look at the football....

He was touted for big things including Barca job after a quick look online - was fired at the end of last season I think after beating Real? 

Ideal but...I don't think he wants 2nd tier English football