Odds For The New Manager

Just now, Royal_D said:

Aye, I’d love to see Paul Cook here but not sure he would leave Wigan if am honest , 2 cracking signings inbound for them 

Not sure, hard to judge, no harm in trying for whoever DC may want. Someone like Cook, might see it as a better opportunity to progress and prove himself or something? Or he might be settled, who knows? Personally think someone like that, already in the EFL and making a name for themselves, might be a better option than someone out of work or the usual old school linked names to every job going, that don't seem wanted anymore.

Just now, Stevelknievel said:

Are they taking the mick with this list...

...Martin Jol? What the F!

41ECDF30-C63F-415F-B860-E03095B05839.png

Jol is on there cus someone was throwing his name around on Twitter yesterday

The kind of manager who’s agent I suspect will be spamming Chansiri now, will be a few more like him aswell 

Not many mentions of David Moyes if he would come? Done well at Preston and Everton, was on to a hiding to nothing at Man U then ok at West Ham. Surely a CV like that is better than most other candidates? A bit boring but a proper manager.

11 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Aye, I’d love to see Paul Cook here but not sure he would leave Wigan if am honest , 2 cracking signings inbound for them 

Unhappy at Wigan and the new owners. Apparently threw his hate in the ring at Christmas but we weren’t interested. 

Just now, apswfcowl said:

Not many mentions of David Moyes if he would come? Done well at Preston and Everton, was on to a hiding to nothing at Man U then ok at West Ham. Surely a CV like that is better than most other candidates? A bit boring but a proper manager.

And long may that continue

• Haha 1

Just now, owl84 said:

Unhappy at Wigan and the new owners. Apparently threw his hate in the ring at Christmas but we weren’t interested. 

Take ur word for it pal, fair enough I hope your right 

I’d definitely have him at S6

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Jol is on there cus someone was throwing his name around on Twitter yesterday

The kind of manager who’s agent I suspect will be spamming Chansiri now, will be a few more like him aswell 

I hope you are right there are some bad, bad names on that list lol

• Like 1

Just now, Royal_D said:

Take ur word for it pal, fair enough I hope your right 

I’d definitely have him at S6

I’d have him. Whether we weren’t Interested before because we only wanted Bruce I don’t know. 

But i I would be surprised if his agent isn’t pushing him already. 

17 minutes ago, striker said:

After hearing that dingle on radio Sheffield moaning about leaving them alone, I really want Stendel now  

Got a feeling it's going to be him or we might consider him.

Would be an interesting choice, that would make sense, in a forward thinking way.

I'd be considering the likes of him and other managers already within the EFL seemingly on the rise, instead of out of work managers or managers on the decline with a long CV history. I'm still hoping we might go in for Paul Cook or someone similar.

Just now, Maddogbob said:

Zola is worryingly short. Houghton obviously on the drift. Really really concerned if zola is appointed. 

My thoughts exactly. Why the hell would we appoint him. 2 wins from 24 for Birmingham in his last job. Please don’t do it DC.