Odds For The New Manager

8 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Told you mate, tagline from Aliens vs Predator. "Whoever wins, we lose"

Sod it, they should create a real life Battle Royale or Running Man contest to the death, where the last survivor gets the job to put us out of our misery and to get rid of the list of dread... :ph34r:WTF::ghoulguy:lol

Edited by The Night-Owl

7 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Sod it, they should create a real life Battle Royale or Running Man contest to the death, where the last survivor gets the job... :ph34r:WTF::ghoulguy:lol

We should do that on Owlstalk, or a Belko Experiemnt, where we have to decide like 30 members to get banned for good lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Told you mate, tagline from Aliens vs Predator. "Whoever wins, we lose"

I flipping hate that film. 

We all lost for watching that sh*te. 

The sequel was even crapper. Aliens roaming around suburbia and eating pizza delivery people. 

FFS. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I flipping hate that film. 

We all lost for watching that sh*te. 

The sequel was even crapper. Aliens roaming around suburbia and eating pizza delivery people. 

FFS. 

No argument from me mate, loved Alien and Alien, and you'll hate me, but didn't hate Alien Resurrection.. The rest, suck Steve Bruces cabbages

Just now, marcx666 said:

No argument from me mate, loved Alien and Alien, and you'll hate me, but didn't hate Alien Resurrection.. The rest, suck Steve Bruces cabbages

Alien and Aliens are great...

3 is downright depressing, even for a film about a chest exploding, cannibalistic alien. 

Resurrection is just weird. 

AVPs are an abomination. 

Prometheus was boring. 

Covenant was crap and Ridley Scott needs to be sat down and told enough is enough. 

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

3 is downright depressing, even for a film about a chest exploding, cannibalistic alien. 

AVPs are an abomination. 

Prometheus was boring. 

Covenant was crap and Ridley Scott needs to be sat down and told enough is enough. 

Well, see you don't hate Resurrection, and weird is good. F*ck knows it's the only reason I can keep posting on here.

Come to think of it the betting list resembles a list of the worst remakes; sequels, prequels, spin-offs and reboots in modern cinema history. WTF: We need to find a decent up and coming master before they sell out or run out of ideas, an obscure gem or a non Hollywood rare modern classic by someone with pedigree, among all the unimaginative shyte... :ph34r::ghoulguy:

19 minutes ago, SiJ said:

AVPs are an abomination. 

Prometheus was boring. 

Prometheus was the true story of humanity.

3 hours ago, owlsruleok said:

he may try out a certain Herve Renard the ex Morocco coach

Have you had a look at his managerial career? Didn't make for pretty reading, unless there's something I'm missing.

9 hours ago, kevtheowl said:

Is that right ?  I have a little information and all you want to do is throw it back in my face !!  UTO 

From the training ground you say, have you not thought that whoever gives you this info are wind up merchants too and using you to have a laugh, any credible info will only come from the highest level or when its released to the press.

38 minutes ago, debram said:

From the training ground you say, have you not thought that whoever gives you this info are wind up merchants too and using you to have a laugh, any credible info will only come from the highest level or when its released to the press.

HAHA. Ok.       UTO 

19 hours ago, Professor Plum said:

DC's playing a blinder, he may not announce a new manager until the compo is sorted. It adds pressure on Newcastle. He my run with Bullen until it goes to court. May be a long,long wait.

You’re assuming compensation hasn’t been paid.