Odds For The New Manager

8 minutes ago, JOHNHARKES said:

Anybody take John Terry as manager with an experienced number 2 Stuart Gray? 

I have a chum who I play Quoits with every Thursday afternoon... 

He's the chief of recruitment at Asda ..

I'll ask him if the Tiny store at the bottom of Rockley Road (The Old Park Cinema) could do with a new manager n assistant. ..

It's the nearest I can get for you John ...

Can't promise mind .......

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, debram said:

A wind up merchant ime afraid and gets a kick from it, sad really as its a pretty serious subject.

Is that right ?  I have a little information and all you want to do is throw it back in my face !!  UTO 

45 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I'm pleased you said that. Not much on here really gets on my t!ts but I've found this tiresome and frankly weird. 

Comment on something else then it’s not really a problem is it !!!   UTO 

3 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

Is that right ?  I have a little information and all you want to do is throw it back in my face !!  UTO 

Take no notice.. I remember you being outside the training ground and being the first to report that Nigel Worthington had converted to Islam...UTO..

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

Condolences on your little 'information', Kev. Probably best not to be throwing it in anyone's face, though.

Have you considered surgery? They can do wonders these days.

1 minute ago, sweetsheri said:

I’d rather stick a cocktail umbrella down my **** than have Terry at our club 

Just a perv looking for an excuse. If it makes you feel happy go for it. At least it will stop it getting wet if it rains.lol

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Condolences on your little 'information', Kev. Probably best not to be throwing it in anyone's face, though.

Have you considered surgery? They can do wonders these days.

Still not telling thi who next manager is tho.   UTO 

• Haha 1

After thinking about it for a long time. Since Bruce left. I've decided that I'd like Gary Rowett to be our next manager. I think he's got the right mix of experience but still is hungry to achieve things as a manager unlike some of the older has been names. He's had relative success apart from a play off loss at Derby (who are the biggest bottlers anyway) and a tough failed rebuild at Stoke. 

He does talk well and is respected in the game. He accepts working at clubs with smaller budgets and seems to be strong enough a person to want to take control of all aspects of management from the recruitment to the tactics. 

Yes I know ultimately we would probably want Hughton but now ive thought about it Rowett is a sensible choice and I believe with him we'd have a good chance of being in the top 6 hunt all season.