Steve bruce interview BBC Sheffield imminent

6 minutes ago, folger said:

I wanted Bruce to stay but now I just hope Chansiri finds a new guy and the Newcastle deal falls though. No other employer outside of football would tolerate this nonsense.

Yea, but then D.C. would have to sack Bruce and pay him compensation or put him on gardening leave and pay his wages for 12 months.:wacko:

Edited by oldtawnyowl

Guest domSWFC

As much as I wanted him to stay, after those comments and not being on the team bus today, it's clear he won't have the dressing room. Players won't play with passion for a manager who has none. Put him on gardening leave and bring in Hughton until Ashley pays up. 

4 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

As much as I wanted him to stay, after those comments and not being on the team bus today, it's clear he won't have the dressing room. Players won't play with passion for a manager who has none. Put him on gardening leave and bring in Hughton until Ashley pays up. 

3 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

Ok. Heard you the first time.:rolleyes:

I was hoping for more signings. As we need more signings before the season starts. This Mike Ashley involvement might spanner that. Is this continuing? The active search for players? Get it sorted and get the new guys take on who's now needed before the season kicks off. What if this compensation thing lingers on? And alls in limbo? Hurry it up and round the squad off!!! 

19 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

So if they dont pay up we're happy if he stays.  not me.

#JustGoNow

Get shut of the w***** 

21 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Says it all. Waiting for the 2 clubs to reach a compromise. Wants the move but it’s out of his hands. Hope we are getting on with trying to get a new manager in. 

He will be waiting a long time if he is waiting for DC to compomise.