Steve bruce interview BBC Sheffield imminent

• 2/2 SB: "It's in the hands of both clubs and we will see what develops over the next 24 to 48 hours. "It's football and it has come from nowhere really in the last two to three days so we will see what the weekend brings." #SWFC

14 replies8 retweets16 likes

Retweet

Direct message
    •  

1/2 SB has confirmed he has had a conversation with Newcastle this week. When asked would he like to be the next Newcastle manager, he replied: "Look, it has happened so quickly that I have got to take stock of the situation." #SWFC

4 replies9 retweets21 likes

Retweet

Direct message
    •  

Steve Bruce has spoken to the media. This is what he had to say on Newcastle: "Speculation is speculation. It's in the hands of the clubs. For me, at this particular moment, there is nothing really to talk about until the two clubs reach some sort of compromise." #SWFC

5 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

waiting for 2 clubs to compromise

Hope he realises that it just needs 1 club to pay up & not 2 to compromise. Not our place or in our interests to compromise when letting a good Coach leave.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

I'm hoping that we are actively in talks with hughton and not sat waiting for Bruce to make his mind up 

Think he has made his mind up - just waiting for Mr C to get the money he wants by the sound of it.

1 minute ago, Triple O said:
    • 2/2 SB: "It's in the hands of both clubs and we will see what develops over the next 24 to 48 hours. "It's football and it has come from nowhere really in the last two to three days so we will see what the weekend brings." #SWFC

14 replies8 retweets16 likes

Retweet

Direct message
    •  

1/2 SB has confirmed he has had a conversation with Newcastle this week. When asked would he like to be the next Newcastle manager, he replied: "Look, it has happened so quickly that I have got to take stock of the situation." #SWFC

4 replies9 retweets21 likes

Retweet

Direct message
    •  

Steve Bruce has spoken to the media. This is what he had to say on Newcastle: "Speculation is speculation. It's in the hands of the clubs. For me, at this particular moment, there is nothing really to talk about until the two clubs reach some sort of compromise." #SWFC

No compromise to be reached....... Newcastle pay the buy out clause you signed up to when you agreed your £40k per week wages or you see your contract out....... simple really!

4 minutes ago, marble said:

Hope he realises that it just needs 1 club to pay up & not 2 to compromise. Not our place or in our interests to compromise when letting a good Coach leave.

Agreed.  We should be demanding the full payout considering it has screwed up our entire pre season.