Wow (NUFC Fans Forum)

Some think it's off

Apparently Newcastle are looking away from Steve Bruce now, the owner of Sheff Weds is just as bad as Ashley, egotistical, power crazy with no sense of reality. He wants somehwere between £5m-£7m this is why Bruce will remain at Wednesday and is continuing to take training.

Newcastle players are flying out today with no real manager, no signings and a wee wee poor squad.

Managers left right and centre turning us down, I'm just hoping this ****storm gets a fizz load worse forcing ashley into submission

cronemeister likes this.

• Like 2

This is Newcastle United though - they're not a national joke for no reason.

Three games in - sat in the top six and they'll be firing rounds at Ashley for taking too long with the unveiling of his statue outside the bleedin ground

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

Tbf football fans go well over board about things like this just like we are about him leaving,  some of the comments last night we’re ridiculous about him.

it happens, we haven’t had it much because it’s the first time we have had a decent manager in a long time, when that happens other clubs usually want them too.

im gutted, he was a perfect fit for us but if he goes he goes, we move on and absolutely no need to go overboard.

So every time we get a decent manager we're at risk of them being pinched. Might as well have stuck with Carlos!

4 hours ago, hodgybysea said:

Its not the Steve Bruce leaving bit that does for me,more the fact that we will have wasted a six months pre season to prepare for this campaign.I feel for Delphon more than anything,he listened ,tried to put things right ,then has to go through it all again.

The players have had six months to get used to him and his ways and now it looks like they are having to do it all again.

He just needs to keep listening 

3 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Said it yesterday and I'll say it again.

There's gonna be a lot of backtracking from our 'fans' when the deal falls through.

Why?...it won't make him any more liked ..how can we get behind him now ...the pillock

There's gonna be a lot of backtracking from our 'fans' when the deal falls through.

I don't think they was ever a deal. 

Sky and media spouting rubbish. 

2+2=5

5 hours ago, OwlInCardiff said:

Some think it's off

Think Mr Chansiri is absolutely right to expect a fair compensation package 

we are deep into pre season with the most successful championship manager there is, who we have invested heavily in (his own extremely high wage, his coaching teams wage, the players he wanted wages) we are losing £35million a year... wtf is 1million? Has zero impact on the club yet losing Bruce, at this stage, has a massive impact on our promotion chances this year.

The whole idea is we should be fairly compensated - I hope 5million is the minimum Chansiri is expecting, if Newcastle fail to pay bruce should be angry at Ashley for wasting everyone’s time and trying to bully as usual... not Chansiri who on this occasion seems beyond criticism IMO 

11 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Good luck with that.

:duntmatter:

You've opened Pandora's box to the petulant, puerile worst of football fans, and unfortunately that exists within our own fanbase as well as Newcastle's.

What's it like up there mate? Can you see the seven hills?

I always wanted a horse :rolleyes:

If he asked for permission to talk I won't be back tracking my opinion of SB one bit mate. Results premier League whatever, I'll be happy obviously be over the moon but wouldn't wave him in the street after this

Newcastle must be the most classless club going, telling the media who there after ,doing secret meetings with bruce/bruce representatives ,the 1st thing they should have done is contacted chansiri , asked how much compo to get bruce then ask chansiri if they can talk to bruce. I bet chansiri is absolutely fuming the way newcastle do buisness . The media just thought he was a walkover ,i bet he feels badly let down after letting bruce take job late with us. 

To be fair it is a premier league job offer only a Wednesday fan would turn down and with the compensation we could replace him with better like Jokanovic or invest it in the squad that’s a win win in my book.

I’ve never met a Geordie I didn’t like.

Edited by TrueOwl
  • Like 1

DC won't budge on the compo. He's a man of principal, just look what happened when Forestieri threw a hissy fit and wanted to leave. If DC doesn't get the money he's after Bruce will have to stay it's as simple as that

3 minutes ago, TrueOwl said:

To be fair it is a premier league job offer only a Wednesday fan would turn down and with the compensation we could replace him with better like Jokanovic or invest it in the squad that’s a win win in my book.

I’ve never met a Geordie I didn’t like.

Have you not met many then lol

• Haha 2