Wow (NUFC Fans Forum)

Just read some of Newcastle United fans forum

It's a posioned chalice. 

Would you really go to where they already hate you? 

Qoutes from Newcastle Fans 

"He looks finished and he's coming for one last pay day"

"His body certainly looks finished with living"

"I'm worried for his health, the toxic environment will be pretty grim"

"I don't know what will happen first, Newcastle relegated by Christmas or this useless fu**er having a heart attack"

"We're paying him afew million to take him from his nursing home, then we'll give him a mid season payoff for retirement" 

"Mackem T**T"

"Knocked back by Sam and we are poaching, POACHING Steve Bruce, Holy Dog Sh*T"

Truly disgusting words, That's no family club. 

All found here;

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=103091.2200

• Haha 2

Money talks... he’s been round the block, knows what he’s doing and no doubt knows he’ll be there a very short period before getting a nice pay off.

That’s of course if he goes. If he does he deserves the abuse he gets. F.uck the c.unt.

Edited by robowl4life
  • Like 1

He'll up his geordie accent and all will be forgiven.  They'll be talk of him being one of them, him going home, he loves ant and dec, etc. 

Football fans are fickle, Newcastle fans are the most fickle.  If he wins a friendly match, they'll be going mad.

THey are not the brightest.   They think they should be challenging for the league, they hound out managers that have kept them in positions they have done well to get into, and think anyone from Newcastle is the messiah. 

Edited by Rogers

Hope it's worth the money for the greedy mercenary to walk into that cauldron of hate that is brewing over before he even if officially confirmed there. If he thought the fans at Villa were bad and I thought they were bang out of order; vile, childish and self entitled (which they were) but to have gone through all that. I really felt sorry for him after that and before he even started work here. I genuinely believed in him and thought he'd be the one to finally get us back up. As I thought he'd want to prove the Villains wrong by doing the business here, in a way of repaying DC for respect and patience to allow him time off before he started here.

Blindly and unknowingly, he didn't give a stuff about our club, the great support he witnessed at Wembley he liked to butter us up with. Just like at all his other clubs he has managed, it was all just about the money. I respected his managerial record at this level and genuinely thought he'd take us up but he didn't care about becoming a legend here, he just wanted to take the money and run onto the next big pay off. I don't buy the job of his dreams guff, when he had turned them down before and managed their rivals. The only reason he's leaving and going there is money motivated. 

The heartache and frustration is not just because he's leaving but because he could have been the one to take us up and after what DC respectfully did in order for Bruce to come here. He's stabbed DC in the back just for a bigger pay packet. Left us in the lurch a few weeks before the season kicks off and thrown our pre-season into disarray, that could effectively write off another season for us.

I hope it's now sorted and over and done with, so that we can move on and plan for the season and replace him with someone who hopefully genuinely wants to be here. Who that will be I don't know but hopefully we steer clear of greedy job hopping mercenaries like Bruce. He deserves all he will get from the volatile Toon Army, if he's greedy enough to blindly walk into that atmosphere and to work for someone like Ashley.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I hope Ashley shows at least a modicum of business acumen and realises SBs request to talk to them is all over the news, he won't be welcomed back at sheff wed now so Ashley can drive a harder bargain in terms of contract length, even with a 5 mill compensation a year deal would be ideal even though Bruce will want at least 3, the fat greedy cheeky monkey.

Edit..Sorry, cheeky monkey is actually supposed to be fat bas*@#rt, mods sort out the auto correct please:rolleyes:

Edited by keepitsteel89
  • Haha 8

Sounds like they want to get relegated because they've lost the world's best manager and replacing him with the world's worst. WTF::ghoulguy:

• #2250 by Kid Icarus on 11 Jul, 2019 22:42
  • I'd love to say that he's a right f***ing idiot and no amount of money is worth how much he's going to be hated for being Ashley's bootlicker and for taking us down, but then I remembered that it'll only take a win for the bootlickers in our own support to 'give credit where it's due' or want to give him a chance. Either way he'll be out on his ear eventually because he's absolutely s**** and unless Ashley goes for the extra f*** you and gives him unbelievable funding to make up for his lack of ability compared to Rafa, which is obviously gigantic, we're going down, absolutely no doubt at all about that. Seems deliberate tbh, it's so obviously certain.
  • #2254 by Chris_R on 11 Jul, 2019 22:47
  • Bruce can't win me over with results because I hope we lose every match.

Whole thing needs to burn down so Ashley leaves. Last thing I want is Bruce to keep us clear of relegation.

It would otherwise be hilarious if Ashley and Bruce hadn't dragged us into it, screwed us over just for Bruce's last pay packet and back stabbed DC. But the whole thing stinks of greed and epitomises everything that's wrong with modern football and the way the PL, Sky and failure rewards (of which they're a part of) as ruined the game and turned it into this soulless business.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Started this thread to showcase the vile geordies. Lets not lower ourselves. 

Good luck with that.

:duntmatter:

You've opened Pandora's box to the petulant, puerile worst of football fans, and unfortunately that exists within our own fanbase as well as Newcastle's.

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Sounds like they want to get relegated because they've lost the world's best manager and replacing him with the world's worst.

I never thought of that. There's been alot said in the media of Bruce having between 60m to 100m war chest to spend. 

How come they never gave that to Benitez?

Just before a potential takeover, who in their right mind spends like that?

Doesn't all the coverage from sky just pi55 you off. They report on it every half hour and give us all the reasons why Bruce will go, then all the reaction from the Newcastle fans on twitter.

The state of play/thoughts/reactions of us as a club or set of fans just isn't even a consideration. We're totally irrelevant in this story. What PL wants PL gets and fu.ck the rest.

It sounds nailed on that he's going according to this mornings report's.

Every chance that he would have reached hero status at Hillsborough but instead will become the villain at Newcastle, purely down to the money in my eyes, greed? 

32 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

I never thought of that. There's been alot said in the media of Bruce having between 60m to 100m war chest to spend. 

How come they never gave that to Benitez?

Just before a potential takeover, who in their right mind spends like that?

That Ashley fella is pretty legit, can't see him going back on his word

• Haha 4