Official: Accounts published

Just now, 2roland2 said:

Both we need to operate better, which for pointing out I have been severely slated many times, but to say the stadium currently being held by a holding company in hong king isnt  concerning is purely wearing blinkers. 

He chased the dream and funded us to try and get to the Premier League - and came close, twice.

Selling the stadium - to himself - is his way of dealing with the P&S issues we find ourselves in as a result.

Our signings over the past 2 years suggests he's learned a lesson from throwing £10's of millions around on players. I don't know why you'd think it was more of the same & lessons not learned.

• Like 1

Without really studying the accounts yet, our wage bill in the Carlos \ Jos season went up by 12 million. We bought Rhodes, Boyd, Van Aken and Pelupessy 

Ignoring the stadium sale, the figures mentioned are shocking and show our ticket money barely scratches the surface of what is needed. No need to have them so high, it does literally nothing

3 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

If the club folded in the past he lost the stadium and all ownership. 

Now if the club folds he owns the land and stadium separately. 

And your calling me trigger lol 

if if someone wants to buy the club for a quid like MM he can now sell the ground back and make back some losses. If no one buys us he can sell the land and make back some losses. 

Wow! lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Minton said:

We don't know how much of the stadium sale has gone through this year and how much will go through (if anything) in the next accounts. All the accounts say is "profit on disposal of stadium", so that could be structured across multiple years.

I'm not saying that this is the case, I'm purely speculating.

Doubt there will be any more profit from the stadium sale. The accounts show it as profit so the cost will have been much more possibly £50/£60M and I can't see us getting away with valuing it higher than that.

I hope the landlord spends a bit of dosh doing the house up. We’ve needed a new kitchen for ages. 

This makes me uncomfortable but what I’m really pissed off about is the rank incompetence that has seen us paying the highest prices outside the Premier League yet losing money hand over fist. 

Pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

So what part of my comment is wrong? 

If if you don’t want to be concerned then don’t, but if things do go wrong he now has a fall back that could have detrimental tal effects if we are looking for someone to bail us out if things go boobies up. 

The fact you can't even string a coherent sentence together, aside from the absolute drivel you are trying to say? Nowt pal.

Nice to see the sleeper cells have come out the last few days! lol

• Like 1

Guest mkowl
17 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

So our ground is now owned by a Hong Kong holding company. Am i the only one a little concerned by all this? What happens if we get in this mess again? 

Does not say that in the accounts - just says related party without naming it 

Land Registry will be updated one day I guess which will definitively say this 

Guest mkowl
10 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Is there any way to block peoples posts from just one thread? I want everyone on here to f*ck off apart from @mkowl:Sid:

Under pressure now 

Guest wilyfox
7 minutes ago, teddybeararmy said:

If the 18-19 accounts follow similar amounts of losses as the previous two (disregarding stadium sale) then we will probably break the 39m limit. thoughts?

Exactly. We're fooked again next summer.