Barry Bannan getting ready for next season.

Guest Arnold

Lad at work went to Turkey to have it done before Xmas. They take hair from the back of your head and transplant it up front. His has worked really well and is growing back at a steady pace. 

I hope it works for both of them, they spend a considerable amount of time patting their hair down during games, especially Fletcher, it's  borderline OCD with him!

7 minutes ago, NYowl said:

My friend was wondering how much a hair transplant costs ?

Proportionate with the size in area of your head I would think (something like buying a carpet by the square yard, type/brand and if you need a good underlay) 

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, NYowl said:

My friend was wondering how much a hair transplant costs ?

28 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

Proportionate with the size in area of your head I would think (something like buying a carpet by the square yard, type/brand and if you need a good underlay) 

18 minutes ago, NYowl said:

I was thinking, I mean he was thinking maybe a roll end from  carpet right, not bothered what colour it is.

ZN06nT4.gif.62672428098c14f344f23fc73830b431.gif

• Haha 6

7 hours ago, NorfolkNChance said:

Lad at work went to Turkey to have it done before Xmas. They take hair from the back of your head and transplant it up front. His has worked really well and is growing back at a steady pace. 

Know a chap who went to Turkey to have it done.

Seemed to do the trick.

He later had a promotion at work and was able to go to a bit more expensive UK treatment place.  Think it was Manchester. 

When he got their the manc Dr told him he'd been 'butchered'. 

Apparently the top docs take out areas around each individual folical. A long and laborious practise. 

The Turk he'd seen had been transplanting large areas at a time. Harvesting much bigger areas. 

Upshot was the UK doc told him he could do one more treatment for him, but after that he's be having to take hairs from half way up the back of his head giving him a permanent cap head.