Barry Bannan getting ready for next season.

Guest Arnold

10 minutes ago, Caicos Owl said:

Them hair extension thingys aint they

The image looks a little too smooth on that area for me.

Can you honestly see a Scott having a hair transplant ? He'd get the p i s s ripped out of him to a level where castration looks a better option.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Pretty sure this cove knocked on my door the other week asking if I wanted the lawn mower blades sharpening 

He tarmacced my drive the other week without my permission while I was out. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, shandypants said:

He tarmacced my drive the other week without my permission while I was out. 

Don't worry you can catch him later when he comes around to collect the cash. He's in the area again, he's just finish sunbathing on Mrs Oldbints roof where he told her she needed three grands worth of work doing despite it only being completley re-tiled 6 months ago. 

• Haha 5

On a serious note. If that's allowed!

Are young lads that bothered about their hair?

I've got some mates who are looking in to this sort of thing.  Good luck to em and what have you. But I cant say i understand it. I'm 40 and bald been like it since me late 20s

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. 

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

52 minutes ago, DEH9 said:

On a serious note. If that's allowed!

Are young lads that bothered about their hair?

I've got some mates who are looking in to this sort of thing.  Good luck to em and what have you. But I cant say i understand it. I'm 40 and bald been like it since me late 20s

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. 

I think that most younger lads are these days. They, generally speaking, seem more image conscious these days and I worry for them.

Must be hard for a footballer when their image is plastered everywhere if they have a bit of a complex about it.

Mine started going late twenties too and it bothered me at first but there are worse things in the world. :)

Edited by markg

A mate of mine went for a consultation, just to see what could be done, 

so turns out they take hair from other parts of yur bod and put it on top, problem for me  him, he's not very hairy,

blokes says we can also take it from yur arrse, he says how can I see to do that then, he says oh no , it's got to be done in situ,

I'll do it.

Still bold.