Barry Bannan getting ready for next season.

Guest Arnold

2 minutes ago, daleblue said:

A mate of mine went for a consultation, just to see what could be done, 

so turns out they take hair from other parts of yur bod and put it on top, problem for me  him, he's not very hairy,

blokes says we can also take it from yur arrse, he says how can I see to do that then, he says oh no , it's got to be done in situ,

I'll do it.

Still bold.

So Bannan's now got ginger pubes for hair?

• Haha 7

34 minutes ago, markg said:

Mine started going late twenties too and it bothered me at first but there are worse things in the world. :)

Wey,  I'm short and fat an all so the bald thing is water off a ducks back!

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Pretty sure this cove knocked on my door the other week asking if I wanted the lawn mower blades sharpening 

Him and his mate Tarmaced my drive a couple of months ago 

98697.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Don't worry you can catch him later when he comes around to collect the cash. He's in the area again, he's just finish sunbathing on Mrs Oldbints roof where he told her she needed three grands worth of work doing despite it only being completley re-tiled 6 months ago. 

The cash has already gone old boy. Mother gave the ruddy chap the money and the rotter was off like a jack rabbit. 

True story this. 

My 30 year old mate had a hair transplant and after his second 9 hour sitting he was eating tea somewhere in London and had a stroke (not a mucky one either)

Poor lad. Not worth it for a weird patchy fake barnet is it! 

2 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

True story this. 

My 30 year old mate had a hair transplant and after his second 9 hour sitting he was eating tea somewhere in London and had a stroke (not a mucky one either)

Damn.

Hair today, gone tomorrow 

13 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

True story this. 

9 hours!?

Bloody hell 

Guest The Horse

It doesn't fall out again later.

It's permanent, they take it from the back and sides which is the area that never goes on blokes.

The bits they take it from grow back really quick. The transplanted stuff takes a while to fully come through in its new home.

I can understand why some have it done as some blokes just don't suit a bald head but I think Bazza wears the bald look quite well.

Would really suit him when he's shouting and screaming as usual on the pitch.