Bruce on....L**ds game - press bullets

Steve Bruce is what we needed at this football club a few years ago , instead we continued with Carlos for to long and then brought in a nobody who had been out of the game for 18 months and was totally inept , his press conference's were very dull  every time and he never gave me much hope , he never gave you injury updates either and his English was poor .....Steve Bruce is a massive breath of fresh air 

It's very refreshing from the previous incumbent. 

Appreciate Carlos wasn't for everyone, but at least he had a bit of charisma. Jos could send an insomniac to sleep.

Bruce has that charisma, but gives very straightforward answers. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

Anyone else worried about the Leeds "High press" Bruce highlighted?? 

Especially, not knocking either of them, but lees and fox arnt the best with the ball at feet, hope they've instructions to avoid getting cought out in position and just get rid up field if necessary. 

It's always a bit of a concern getting caught with the ball in our own last third. But...I fear it a lot less than under the previous two regimes where we spent most of our possesion time in our own half.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

It's always a bit of a concern getting caught with the ball in our own last third. But...I fear it a lot less than under the previous two regimes where we spent most of our possesion time in our own half.

Yeah I know I'm so glad  now has come in and we've got rid of the "drunken man" tactics, sideways, sideways, one step forward, two steps back, sideways again. lol

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

image.png.e0f2c1089ef1da2c5bb373e75622166e.png

• Central midfield – In that area we don’t have many. We only have Hutchinson, Bannan and Pelupessy. We took a little gamble with Adam. Well, not a gamble. He enjoys it. He’s done well.So yes he’s an option. You can move him like that. But we’ll see where Bannan is and we have Hutchinson.

Says all we need to know about Abdi!

Edited by Jaydubz
  • Like 1